Now Mattis Just Bailed On The Con Man In Chief

Jun 2013
Ohio
The last line of Mattis' letter says it all: I very much appreciate this opportunity to serve the nation and our men and women in uniform.

Oops. Do you see Trump's name in that?
Everyone who has worked for the moron has left hating the guy’s guts. He can’t find qualified replacements. No accomplished American wants to destroy their careers working for this nut.

Nov 2017
LOL it seems like every time someone resigns it's an earth-shaking event for you Leftys. I find it amusing how it makes you guys go nuts like chickens running around with their heads cut off. It makes me wanna see more people resign from the Trump administration, just so I can sit down with a bag of popcorn and watch you guys react.

Dec 2015
Arizona
LOL it seems like every time someone resigns it's an earth-shaking event for you Leftys. I find it amusing how it makes you guys go nuts like chickens running around with their heads cut off. It makes me wanna see more people resign from the Trump administration, just so I can sit down with a bag of popcorn and watch you guys react.
Well Neil. You’re a real piece of work, Bud. So...this all one big joke to you or some kind of game? Somehow you’ve missed the full impact of what’s happened? Again and again.
This is amusing? This country is in crisis! Try to grasp the seriousness of this situation...if you are capable.

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Mattis resigned in disgust. Anyone that has not picked up on that have their heads buried in the sand.
So Mattis is disgusted....So What.... Plenty of other well qualified people out there to do his job....We will survive and move on...

Nov 2017
Well Neil. You’re a real piece of work, Bud. So...this all one big joke to you or some kind of game? Somehow you’ve missed the full impact of what’s happened? Again and again.
This is amusing? This country is in crisis! Try to grasp the seriousness of this situation...if you are capable.
How is this country in crisis? Actually you know what, screw it, I'm just going to simply say this: no, the country is not in crisis.

If this country is in crisis, prove me wrong.

Handing in a resignation letter is not what I would call a crisis, so when people act like that's some sort of crisis then yeah that sure is a big joke to me.

Dec 2015
Arizona
How is this country in crisis? Actually you know what, screw it, I'm just going to simply say this: no, the country is not in crisis.

If this country is in crisis, prove me wrong.

Handing in a resignation letter is not what I would call a crisis, so when people act like that's some sort of crisis then yeah that sure is a big joke to me.

OY! Another one who lives under a rock. Pay attention!

*The president of the United States is LYING TO US.
*The president of the United States is LYING TO congress.
*The president of the United States is reckless, careless, acting without advice or knowledge.
*The president of the United States has lost his most intelligent/experienced advisors.
*The president of the United States has alienated our cherished allies.
*The president of the United States has excoriated his own DOJ and Intell Agencies.
*The president of the United States has embraced/praised murdering dictators.
*The president of the United States doesn't understand our constitution or our legislative process.
*The president of the United States has debased the office of the presidency through destruction and division.
*The Congress of the United States are willing participants in the lies, destruction, & division.
*The people of the United States have a healthcare crisis. We are dying younger.
*The children of the United States have an education crisis. Public Education is not being funded.
*The Congress of the United States is beholden to corporations, wealthy donors and special interests.
*The Congress of the United States is seen as corrupt.
*The President of the United States is also seen as corrupt.
*The President of the United States is threatening to shut down our government as the DOW continues its erratic pattern.

Do you want me to go on? I can fill this entire page with the elements of our country's crises.

Nov 2017
OY! Another one who lives under a rock. Pay attention!

*The president of the United States is LYING TO US.
*The president of the United States is LYING TO congress.
*The president of the United States is reckless, careless, acting without advice or knowledge.
*The president of the United States has lost his most intelligent/experienced advisors.
*The president of the United States has alienated our cherished allies.
*The president of the United States has excoriated his own DOJ and Intell Agencies.
*The president of the United States has embraced/praised murdering dictators.
*The president of the United States doesn't understand our constitution or our legislative process.
*The president of the United States has debased the office of the presidency through destruction and division.
*The Congress of the United States are willing participants in the lies, destruction, & division.
*The people of the United States have a healthcare crisis. We are dying younger.
*The children of the United States have an education crisis. Public Education is not being funded.
*The Congress of the United States is beholden to corporations, wealthy donors and special interests.
*The Congress of the United States is seen as corrupt.
*The President of the United States is also seen as corrupt.
*The President of the United States is threatening to shut down our government as the DOW continues its erratic pattern.

Do you want me to go on? I can fill this entire page with the elements of our country's crises.
Thank you for the response, Clara; unfortunately I'm out of time and will have to get back to you later. I have responses/rebuttals for at least some of this as far as I can tell, but let me quickly mention one thing that occurs to me as an example of something that could be considered a substantive crisis (i.e., something that has an actual impact for something that could be labeled as a "crisis"): is our compromised border, with the flow of illegal aliens into the country, a crisis? Are the drugs being smuggled into the US through our compromised border a crisis? How about the illegal aliens who have murdered people, committed manslaughter, or have committed other crimes here in the US?