Now Mattis Just Bailed On The Con Man In Chief

May 2018
Chicago
Trump needs to be impeached in January. Any politician who still believes in our laws and constitution had better start living up to them and do the right thing, regardless of party.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Well Neil. You’re a real piece of work, Bud. So...this all one big joke to you or some kind of game? Somehow you’ve missed the full impact of what’s happened? Again and again.
This is amusing? This country is in crisis! Try to grasp the seriousness of this situation...if you are capable.
To Trumpanzee's this is all just a Reality TV show with their boy Trump as the star. They are simply incapable of any critical thinking.

Nov 2012
nirvana
OY! Another one who lives under a rock. Pay attention!

*The president of the United States is LYING TO US.
*The president of the United States is LYING TO congress.
*The president of the United States is reckless, careless, acting without advice or knowledge.
*The president of the United States has lost his most intelligent/experienced advisors.
*The president of the United States has alienated our cherished allies.
*The president of the United States has excoriated his own DOJ and Intell Agencies.
*The president of the United States has embraced/praised murdering dictators.
*The president of the United States doesn't understand our constitution or our legislative process.
*The president of the United States has debased the office of the presidency through destruction and division.
*The Congress of the United States are willing participants in the lies, destruction, & division.
*The people of the United States have a healthcare crisis. We are dying younger.
*The children of the United States have an education crisis. Public Education is not being funded.
*The Congress of the United States is beholden to corporations, wealthy donors and special interests.
*The Congress of the United States is seen as corrupt.
*The President of the United States is also seen as corrupt.
*The President of the United States is threatening to shut down our government as the DOW continues its erratic pattern.

Do you want me to go on? I can fill this entire page with the elements of our country's crises.
Please go on.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I'm still against impeachment unless there is a major shift in the Senate, and even then I would be concerned. Although the behavior of the Dotard lately is undermining my greater fear of Pence.

But if articles of impeachment are passed but the Senate doesn't convict, all kinds of Trump fans and Trump haters say that will strengthen him for 2020, not what we want.