Now why would Trump pardon a media mogul?

Apr 2013
La La Land North
He attempted a very Trumpian run at becoming the leader of the Conservative Party of Canada. The writing on the wall made it obvious that that kind of bullshit doesn't fly in this country so he withdrew long before the final vote. But I imagine Trump liked his crap.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
The way Trump keeps handing out pardons to political cronies and right-wing reactionaries is a pure perversion of the pardon power.

Apr 2019
America
The way Trump keeps handing out pardons to political cronies and right-wing reactionaries is a pure perversion of the pardon power.
Does it matter? How about dirty Bill pardoning Mark Rich? Trump is president, he can do it and you can bitch. See what that gets you.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Mine are? Look at the Democratic party.
only one who has cast his morals and ethics to the wind can justify Trump's actions.

Instead of condemning Trump and Clinton you choose to use Clinton's sins as justification for Trump's.

BTW, no one or two actions of a past president is justification for an administration of grotesque graft and cronyism.

In our lifetime we have never experienced anything comparable to the orange Beelzebub.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
A bit more. Black was the publisher of The National Post. During his tenure there it was the most right wing newspaper in the country; it still is right leaning but since he got punted due to his crimes, it has moderated a lot.

However, he still writes a column published in it regularly and most of them praise Dotard.

He is an actual billionaire. I wonder how much his various corporations contributed to Don the Con or his "charitable" foundation?