Nuclear Accident In Russia As Missile May Have Exploded During Test

Nov 2012
nirvana
Sparse details, but apparently there has been an incident with nuclear ordnance in Nyonoska, Russia, spiking some meters, and causing some radiation casualties requiring the distribution of iodine. Five have now been reported killed even as the Russian official line was the explosion of a non-nuclear liquid rocket motor.
The history of Russian nuclear failures precedes it, as prestige precedes prudence.
The 9M730 Burevestnik (Russian: Буревестник; "Petrel", NATO reporting name: SSC-X-9 Skyfall) is a Russian nuclear-powered, nuclear-armed cruise missile with virtually unlimited range. The Burevestnik is one of the six new Russian strategic weapons unveiled by Russian President Vladimir Putin on 1 March 2018.

Another source.

U.S.-based experts suspect Russia blast involved nuclear-powered missile - Reuters

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I've been looking for more information. There has to be video. Way to many residential areas and people with cell phone cameras.
Yeah, plus from my understanding is that the majority of vehicles in that area are equipped with dash cams because of the massive accident fraud or something.

Nov 2013
NM
That footage is of a Russian arms depot in Siberia that exploded - twice, as I recall. The second time was after the footage @ the URL.

The missile test that went awry was in Nyonoska, Russia - on the European side of Russia. The Nyonoska site is military weapons test range, & thus likely sealed off as much as possible by Russian authorities. I would expect that cellphones & video cameras are specifically forbidden there, except in the hands of official photographers.