Oakland passes landmark marijuana tax

Mar 2007
Pensacola, FL
tristanrobin said:
if we taxed all illegal drugs, we could probably make up a huge hole in the deficit
That would be impossible. The deficit will always exist as long as we borrow from the federal reserve banks and pay back with interest.

Jun 2012
Barsoom
"If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." ~Ronald Reagan

Feb 2006
California
"If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." ~Ronald Reagan

Since you bring dumbo into the picture..........

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?" --- Ronald Reagan

"I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself." --- Ronald Reagan

"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency -- even if I'm in a Cabinet meeting." --- Ronald Reagan

"I have only one thing to say to the tax increasers: Go ahead, make my day." -threatening to veto tax-increase legislation after getting his record tax cut to date in 1981. He ultimately followed with two tax increases, though declined to go any further. --- Ronald Reagan

"All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk." --- Ronald Reagan

"We are trying to get unemployment to go up, and I think we're going to succeed." --- Ronald Reagan

"I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon." --- Ronald Reagan

"What does an actor know about politics?" -criticizing Ed Asner for opposing American foreign policy --- Ronald Reagan

"What makes him think a middle-aged actor, who's played with a chimp, could have a future in politics?" -on Clint Eastwood's bid to become mayor of Carmel --- Ronald Reagan

"Facts are stupid things." -at the 1988 Republican National Convention, attempting to quote John Adams, who said, "Facts are stubborn things" --- Ronald Reagan

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN

Since you bring dumbo into the picture..........

"It's true hard work never killed anybody, but I figure, why take the chance?" --- Ronald Reagan

"I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself." --- Ronald Reagan

"I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency -- even if I'm in a Cabinet meeting." --- Ronald Reagan

"I have only one thing to say to the tax increasers: Go ahead, make my day." -threatening to veto tax-increase legislation after getting his record tax cut to date in 1981. He ultimately followed with two tax increases, though declined to go any further. --- Ronald Reagan

"All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk." --- Ronald Reagan

"We are trying to get unemployment to go up, and I think we're going to succeed." --- Ronald Reagan

"I never drink coffee at lunch. I find it keeps me awake for the afternoon." --- Ronald Reagan

"What does an actor know about politics?" -criticizing Ed Asner for opposing American foreign policy --- Ronald Reagan

"What makes him think a middle-aged actor, who's played with a chimp, could have a future in politics?" -on Clint Eastwood's bid to become mayor of Carmel --- Ronald Reagan

"Facts are stupid things." -at the 1988 Republican National Convention, attempting to quote John Adams, who said, "Facts are stubborn things" --- Ronald Reagan
Ronald Reagan was a wise POTUS..

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Lets see

Reaganomics CREATES 20,000,000 net new jobs

Obamanomics.. 9,000,000 fewer people in the work force a

TRICKLEDOWN WINS BY 29,000,000 in the Job Creation Category.

Reaganomics Median Incomes INCREASE ~5000 dollars

Obamanomics.. Median Incomes DECLINE 4300 DOLLARS.

TRICKLEDOWN WINS IN INCOME PRODUCTION by 9300 DOLLARS

Reaganomics Deficts = 280 Billion

Obamomics deficts = 1200 billion

Triclke down wings by 1000 billion

YOU LOOK KINDA FOOLIGH THERE IMMATURE CHILD.