Obama wanted to be briefed on EVERYTHING happening in Clinton email investigation – a

Jan 2018
Yes
Obama wanted to be briefed on EVERYTHING happening in Clinton email investigation – after he 'guaranteed' he wouldn't get involved

• Lisa Page wrote her lover Peter Strzok about the Clinton probe: Obama 'wants to know everything we're doing'

• Obama had said he could 'guarantee' he wouldn't interfere and there would be 'no political influence' in the FBI investigation

• The September 2, 2016 text message was among more 50,000 texts the pair sent during a two-year extramarital affair​

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-Obama-wanted-info-Clinton-email-probe.html

Dec 2015
Arizona
Obama wanted to be briefed on EVERYTHING happening in Clinton email investigation – after he 'guaranteed' he wouldn't get involved

FBI lovers texts show Obama wanted info on Clinton probe | Daily Mail Online

Point #1: Shouldn't the sitting president be "briefed" on everything that's going on in this country?? Particularly if it's an investigation--of any kind. Particularly if it's a presidential candidate?

Point #2: Being "briefed" has nothing to do with getting involved. Receiving information and ACTING in a presidential capacity ON that information are completely separate.

Point #3: Public servants like the FBI have the same rights as anyone else, in so far as they can vote for who they like. They can detest the candidates they don't like. They are assured of their 1st Amendment rights just like everyone else.

Point #4: Texting is not illegal. Strzok privately expressed his personal views.

Point #5: I'd be willing to bet there are thousands of other FBI employees who feel the same way about Trump.

Apr 2013
Left coast
<snip>Point #5: I'd be willing to bet there are thousands of other FBI employees who feel the same way about Trump.
And according to multiple sources, that number is growing by leaps and bounds with each Republican Presidential tweet.

Dec 2015
Arizona
And according to multiple sources, that number is growing by leaps and bounds with each Republican Presidential tweet.

A story:
I realize that I was raised by two Southern Belles--my Mamaw and my Mother and YES good manners were the BE-ALL and END-ALL of everyday life. Even IF you hated something or someone, I was told to smile and be sweet....because....someday I MIGHT need SOMETHIN' they were selling and IF I was smiling and sweet I'D get what I needed.
IF I threw a conniption fit (run for your life)--if I frowned or whined or acted up--if I was rude or sassy, I'D get bupkiss. Now, some people might call that manipulation but Belles call it "CHARM". My Mamaw would just tell me "QUIT bein' UGLY".

The moral: Southern women are extremely good at getting what they want....AND DONALD J TRUMP should try some Southern charm.