Obamas purchase lavish estate on Martha’s Vineyard

Apr 2019
America
Why would Obama buy a house on the coast? Won't it be underwater in a year or two? So much for climate change.
There is plenty of room for house guests and entertaining, and no doubt a private suite for Valerie Jarrett, who currently lives with the Obamas in their $8 million Kalorama mansion in Washington, DC. There is no evidence that the Obamas are worried about the carbon footprint of the huge house, which will have to be heated during winter months to avoid freezing the pipes, nor about the CO2 emissions necessary to fly them back and forth from the island. Energy conservation is for the little people.
Read more: Obamas purchase lavish estate on Martha’s Vineyard
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Why would Obama buy a house on the coast? Won't it be underwater in a year or two? So much for climate change.

Read more: Obamas purchase lavish estate on Martha’s Vineyard
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
How did a Community Organizer earn enough money to buy a super-mansion on Martha' Vineyard? Obama's Presidential Library is still in limbo and held up in the Chicago court system due to environmental concerns. edit: Obama did not buy the super-mansion on Martha' Vineyard but did bid on it. I think Obama was a relativity good President.

Last edited:
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
good for him. it's gorgeous.

I can't think of a more deserving family.
Most likely the super-mansion on Martha' Vineyard is a fixer-upper. Al Gore's super-mansion has a super-expensive electric bill. Last I heard it was $30,000 per month and that was ten years ago.

Last edited:
Nov 2012
nirvana
How did a Community Organizer earn enough money to buy a super-mansion on Martha' Vineyard? Obama's Presidential Library is still in limbo and held up in the Chicago court system due to environmental concerns. edit: Obama did not buy the super-mansion on Martha' Vineyard but did bid on it. I think Obama was a relativity good President.
Obama made a lot of money from his book. He also owns a production company with his wife Michelle.

Feb 2019
nunya
Yah mate, such hypocrisy. The lads actually have air conditioning and yet they talk about climate change? Dis. Gust. Ing. What a terrible legacy.

It's not like that wanting climate reform of some of America's biggest emitters of Greenhouse gases is even a tiny smudge of a carbon footprint next to using cars or even cooking food.

How dare they even perform cellular respiration and transform oxygen to cArBoN DiOxIdE? And yet they talk about preserving America for future generations? DISGUSTING.

(*sarcasm*)

Last edited: