Obamas purchase lavish estate on Martha’s Vineyard

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Capitalism at it's finest!! I thought you Righteous Righties LOVED IT....or is it JUST for people like Trump--silver spooners?

And there it is Clara !!! Black kid with a funny name that lived in that shit hole call Chicago should never be able to "afford" a house on MV !!!

Reactions: Clara007 and se7en
Apr 2019
America
If I had the money I'd buy a house there too. Obama tried and do a lot to fight CO2 emissions with regulations, which Trump has completely undone, including cars from decades ago. Good job.
Obama wants a carbon tax to make the rich richer and redistribute this country's wealth. He is a traitor and now a hypocrite, he has always been a liar and divider.

Apr 2019
America
And there it is Clara !!! Black kid with a funny name that lived in that shit hole call Chicago should never be able to "afford" a house on MV !!!
Obama never lived in a shithole. He had a privileged life with rich white grandparents. His mentor was a Communist who also took and published nude pictures of his mother.

Reactions: ptif219
Jul 2014
massachusetts
Obama wants a carbon tax to make the rich richer and redistribute this country's wealth. He is a traitor and now a hypocrite, he has always been a liar and divider.
He's doing so much better than you, it is because he works harder, or is it because he's a lot smarter than you, or is it both?

Reactions: se7en
Dec 2016
Canada
Why would Obama buy a house on the coast? Won't it be underwater in a year or two? So much for climate change.

Read more: Obamas purchase lavish estate on Martha’s Vineyard
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
That will be a problem for the sucker.....er I mean purchaser who buys that house from him years from now. As for rising sea levels, oceanographers have determined that sea levels are rising exponentially, but sea levels vary depending on water temperature and ocean currents.....so there's no way to know for sure. What is a safe bet is that any idiot buying coastal properties in the Miami area is going to get wiped out the next time a Cat 4 or 5 hurricane comes barreling in off the Atlantic at southern Florida. I'd move now if I was down there!

Dec 2016
Canada
How did a Community Organizer earn enough money to buy a super-mansion on Martha' Vineyard? Obama's Presidential Library is still in limbo and held up in the Chicago court system due to environmental concerns. edit: Obama did not buy the super-mansion on Martha' Vineyard but did bid on it. I think Obama was a relativity good President.
Now, don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good!

Apr 2019
America
He's doing so much better than you, it is because he works harder, or is it because he's a lot smarter than you, or is it both?
Why would you compare me to Obama? He seems to be doing better than everyone here. If you have nothing to say, try saying nothing.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Why would you compare me to Obama? He seems to be doing better than everyone here. If you have nothing to say, try saying nothing.
Why are you getting so upset about Obama, just because he bought a house in a black neighborhood, why do you feel so outraged that he bought a nice house?