Ocasio-Cortez calls climate change ‘our World War II,’ warns the world will end in 12 years

Jun 2012
Barsoom
Well, the Capitol Police don't always publicly disclose threats. Never underestimate the RW's hatred of "commie" minorities
Just go ahead an post the actual language of the threats that Cortez received so we can settle this.

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
Just go ahead an post the actual language of the threats that Cortez received so we can settle this.
You're so certain that no threats were levied with incomplete information. And all I'm saying is there's a possibility that threats were made. Displaying this kind of pettiness is why you're avoided here.

Jun 2012
Barsoom
You're so certain that no threats were levied with incomplete information. And all I'm saying is there's a possibility that threats were made. Displaying this kind of pettiness is why you're avoided here.
I am not certain or certain about the calls. I gave an opinion based on the information you posted.

The possibility of a threat is not part of the equation. There is the high possibility that Cortez is too stupid to know the difference between a generic phone call and a threat, and she will be Indicted to filing a false police report, but that is not part of the equation.

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
I am not certain or certain about the calls. I gave an opinion based on the information you posted.

The possibility of a threat is not part of the equation. There is the high possibility that Cortez is too stupid to know the difference between a generic phone call and a threat, and she will be Indicted to filing a false police report, but that is not part of the equation.
Confirmation bias.

Sep 2018
KC, MO
Conservatives never can explain why the most intelligent, diverse and academically successful tend to be liberals....
I can explain: it is not true other than the handicap of forced diversity of lower common denominators.
And A Nepotism Type System
Based On Thought Obedience
....Ayers/Obama

Ask Questions
Use Your Mind
Think For Yourself
And Repeat After Me....

jon-lovitz-devil-214x300.jpg