Ocasio-Cortez calls out Trump with 'lightning round' game

Nov 2012
Michigan
Put aoc front and center everyday. If people can’t see how stupid her proposals are we deserve what follows. (eg:Venezuela)

May 2018
Chicago
Put aoc front and center everyday. If people can’t see how stupid her proposals are we deserve what follows. (eg:Venezuela)
You clearly did not watch the video. I am not a fan either. But in this case, she nailed it. And it took balls to do what she did. Anyone who wants real change just saw what it will take to make it happen. If she keeps doing this, and I hope she does, the right is fucked.

Last edited:
Dec 2016
Canada
Not a huge fan of her, but in this case- you GO girl!
I'm a huge fan! If she went to Washington to just cash in like the vast majority in Congress, she could already be on her way to millionaire's row! The corrupt system is so skewed towards bought-off politicians, the few who aren't should be rewarded with loyalty from their supporters. Now, if there's some way, the only presidential candidate campaigning for peace and reduced military spending/ AND if I'm not mistaken, the only military veteran - Tulsi Gabbard, can break through the wall of silence the Democrat leadership and their MSM allies are trying to operate, then everything would be perfect!