Odds For Trump’s Supreme Court Pick

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Sportsbet.com.au, a gambling site based out of Australia, has released its odds, placing Judge Brett Kavanaugh as the most likely pick at 2.5:1. Kavanaugh is a former law clerk for Kennedy and currently serves on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.

The top 10 list is as follows:

Brett Kavanaugh (2.5:1)

Amul Thapar (3.6:1)

Amy Coney Barrett (4.0:1)

Raymond Kethledge (5.0:1)

Kevin Newsom (6.0:1)

Patrick Wyrick (8.0:1)

Britt Grant (8.0:1)

Thomas Hardiman (9.5:1)

Mike Lee (9.5:1)

William Pryor (10.0:1)

Gambling Site Releases Odds For Trump?s Supreme Court Pick | The Daily Caller

I'm taking Amy Coney Barrett though i wish i was getting better numbers

Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2016
Oregon
Not her..she has the least experience and just because she is a "woman" is not good enough.

Nov 2017
Anything on the odds of Ginsburg or Breyer turning in their SCOTUS robes within the next 5 years?

May 2018
USA
I'm kinda hoping the GOP gets stupid greedy (which they are wont to do) and puts an anti abortion fanatic in the SCOTUS. The second Rowe v Wade is overturned the GOP is done as a political party in the USA. 67% of the population supports a woman's right to choose abortion, 33% support the state mandating the moral choices of the detested RW evangelical bigots on the rest of us. The vast majority of the population in this country despises the RW evangelicals, and rightly so, and this certainly won't help our opinion of them.

I'll never need an abortion. I'd feel terrible for the rights of women, because if the GOP has their way women will be reduced to nothing more than breeding stock. In the short term I think the crime against women will be balanced out by the destruction of the GOP. And following that Rowe v Wade will be made law, again. Hang in there ladies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Feb 2018
ohio
I'm kinda hoping the GOP gets stupid greedy (which they are wont to do) and puts an anti abortion fanatic in the SCOTUS. The second Rowe v Wade is overturned the GOP is done as a political party in the USA. 67% of the population supports a woman's right to choose abortion, 33% support the state mandating the moral choices of the detested RW evangelical bigots on the rest of us. The vast majority of the population in this country despises the RW evangelicals, and rightly so, and this certainly won't help our opinion of them.

I'll never need an abortion. I'd feel terrible for the rights of women, because if the GOP has their way women will be reduced to nothing more than breeding stock. In the short term I think the crime against women will be balanced out by the destruction of the GOP. And following that Rowe v Wade will be made law, again. Hang in there ladies.
Ladies, and Gentlemen, I give you the democrat party platform, BABY KILLING, that is it, nothing else matters. Tell me again how you care about those poor Latino babies,:lol::lol::lol:

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Ladies, and Gentlemen, I give you the democrat party platform, BABY KILLING, that is it, nothing else matters. Tell me again how you care about those poor Latino babies,:lol::lol::lol:
And tell us my holier than thou, sanctimonious friend, HOW MANY CHILDREN have YOU ADOPTED ??? How many have YOU FOSTERED ?? Does your church run a free daycare for working mothers ?? Do you belong to ANY organization that helps poor children with food, clothes, or housing ?? IF NOT ?? You're a HYPOCRITE !!

Also, if there is even ONE situation in which you think abortion MIGHT be a viable option, YOU ARE PRO-CHOICE and once again a HYPOCRITE !!

Jun 2018
South Dakota

Be careful what you wish for, it just might happen. Then you'd get the stink eye from your Lib friends forever. However long that is, that is.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Anything on the odds of Ginsburg or Breyer turning in their SCOTUS robes within the next 5 years?

Shhhhhhhhhh!!! The loons are riled enough, too many exploding heads and flaming hair already. We need a few around to stand as examples of what not to do.