Offensive, Or History?

Jun 2018
U.S.
I will show you a picture from the past. (How long you may be able to see it is another matter) You might find it offensive. But it is history. So as history, it should be allowed. But if it was a picture of negroes, it probably wouldn't be. That would be wrong.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
What's you problem? No love as a kid?

I can certainly understand why your mom being shamed by you.

Jul 2018
Earth
I will show you a picture from the past. (How long you may be able to see it is another matter) You might find it offensive. But it is history. So as history, it should be allowed. But if it was a picture of negroes, it probably wouldn't be. That would be wrong.
Looks like some scenes from the Bible. Genesis 40:22, Joshua 8:29, Joshua 10:26, 2 Samuel 21:9, Matthew 27:5.

Nov 2005
California
What is your purpose in posting this?

It's rather obvious that your general purpose is to inflame and attempt to piss people off. That's the classic definition of "troll".
It's rather obvious that you would fit in better on forums like stormy cloud, but you don't want to fit in. A menial level of psychology would recognize you as lashing out at a world you think has treated you unjustly, thus you want to irritate others.

In summary, get help.
I think you would like yourself better if you did...