Offensive, Or History?

Jul 2018
Earth
Congress never did pass an anti-lynching law. The States wanted the right for mobs to be able to lynch people at will. One time they even posted the time for a lynching in the newspaper so that there would be a large crowd in attendance to watch the festivities. And guess what? No one did anything to stop it.

Jun 2018
U.S.
What's you problem? No love as a kid?

I can certainly understand why your mom being shamed by you.
I would ask you what your problem is. But I already know. Shutting your eyes to the truth works better for you. How pathetic! It has been said that those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. So if in the future you or any of the other lowlifes around here find yourselves at the end of a rope, you will have nobody to blame but yourselves.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
The shit you write and expect, apparantly, to be taken serious by adults!!! Fucking amazing!!!
Many Christians around during the time period described by Genisis??? :lol:
Oh Vey you need to understand on what you comment, many, you see Jews in the OT were living looking forward to the Messiah arrival. Christians are living knowing he will return.

So Technically since OT Jews were living for the arrival of the Messiah and Jesus is the Messiah the OT Jews were believers in Christ.

There are many Post Jesus's birth jews that did not accept Jesus as the Messiah (as prophesized).. They are not Christians.

Jun 2018
U.S.
I hope posting that revolting image gets you permanently banned from this forum.
History is history. Only complete morons would call history revolting. It just is what it is. And it has been said that those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. I don't know who came up with that wise saying. But would you have called for that person's banning too?

Jun 2018
U.S.
What is your purpose in posting this?

It's rather obvious that your general purpose is to inflame and attempt to piss people off. That's the classic definition of "troll".
It's rather obvious that you would fit in better on forums like stormy cloud, but you don't want to fit in. A menial level of psychology would recognize you as lashing out at a world you think has treated you unjustly, thus you want to irritate others.

In summary, get help.
I think you would like yourself better if you did...
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. So go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
History is history. Only complete morons would call history revolting. It just is what it is. And it has been said that those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. I don't know who came up with that wise saying. But would you have called for that person's banning too?
Liberals want to hide history so they can repeat it again. with Different victims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLz6CzhQ1kA

Jun 2018
U.S.
Congress never did pass an anti-lynching law. The States wanted the right for mobs to be able to lynch people at will. One time they even posted the time for a lynching in the newspaper so that there would be a large crowd in attendance to watch the festivities. And guess what? No one did anything to stop it.
Anti-"lynching?" One person's "lynching" is another person's justice.