Office of Government Ethics releases Trump's 2018 financial disclosure

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Trump just released his 2018 financial disclosure form. He made $41 million from the DC Trump hotel.

Anyone else wonder how many of those dollars were from taxpayers?

The full disclosure plus a few more factoids are in the link.

Here's a goodie:
Trump also took out a loan of between $5 million and $25 million to finance a mansion property next door to Mar-a-lago, which was reportedly purchased by Eric and Donald Trump Jr.
Office of Government Ethics releases Trump's 2018 financial disclosure

May 2019
California
Jun 2018
South Dakota
How could a us president be sent to jail?
There isn't but so many libs think they could that I thought I'd give them a bit of a boost.
In the meantime the Prez evil plan for his retirement from politics is gelling up. The evil one has sucked money out of a property he owned to do what? Who knows but the ibs all just know it's gonna be evil when they find out. Only rents for $81k per month? Wow, when he retires he'll move his Secret Service mob in there and rent it to the govt for a mere $110k per ALA Chappaqua and declare a 3-4 mil loss every year. Smart.

U.S. President Trump took out new 30-year mortgage in 2018 worth over $5 million

Last edited:
May 2019
USA
If you peruse the article some you become aware that Donald Trump has lost about 56 million dollars, using the numbers provided in the article, since becoming President. I wonder how many Presidents actually increased their wealth while in office?

Mar 2019
Texas
There isn't but so many libs think they could that I thought I'd give them a bit of a boost.
Int he meantime the Prez evil plan for his retirement from politics is gelling up. The evil one has sucked money out of a property he owned to do what? Who knows but the ibs all just know it's gonna be evil when they find out. Only rents for $81k per month? Wow, when he retires he'll move his Secret Service mob in there and rent it to the govt for a mere $110k per and declare a 3-4 mil loss every year. Smart.

U.S. President Trump took out new 30-year mortgage in 2018 worth over $5 million
Ok leave trump out of this and tell myself if you can how a sitting president be charged for federal crimes if he clearly committed them givin that impeachment can only take him out of office and he has the ability to pardon himself preemptively if impeachment proceedings are started even if the pardon only applies after impeachment and is filed after he is out of office.

You already know the answer but the left seems to want to ignore this and choose to try to vote him out even though howard shultz can step in at anytime and split the democratic vote.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio