Official 2020 Democratic Primary Thread >

Jul 2019
Georgia
It's about to get real.

I default to 538, and it's already set up with all the polling you need. Granted, a lot can happen in a short amount of time to turn things around.

Iowa up first on February 3rd. I'll admit I still don't really understand Iowa Caucuses, even with 538's detailed and interactive explanation, but as of now it's looking like Biden has the best chance of winning based on polling.

Jul 2019
Georgia
List of who's running:

Michael Bennet, 55 - Senator from Colorado
Joseph R. Biden Jr., 77 - Former vice president; former senator from Delaware
Michael R. Bloomberg, 77 - Billionaire media executive; former mayor of New York City
Pete Buttigieg, 38 - Former mayor of South Bend, Ind.; military veteran
John Delaney, 56 - Former congressman from Maryland; former businessman
Tulsi Gabbard, 38 - Congresswoman from Hawaii; Army National Guard veteran
Amy Klobuchar, 59 - Senator from Minnesota; former Hennepin County, Minn., attorney
Deval Patrick, 63 - Former governor of Massachusetts; executive at Bain Capital, the private equity firm
Bernie Sanders, 78 - Senator from Vermont; former congressman
Tom Steyer, 62 - Billionaire former hedge fund executive; climate change and impeachment activist
Elizabeth Warren, 70 - Senator from Massachusetts; former Harvard professor
Andrew Yang, 45 - Former tech executive who founded an economic development nonprofit

Jul 2019
Georgia
538 is giving "no one" a 1 in 6 chance today, which is pretty good odds. We banking on Giant Meteor? I hope so.

also Sanders and Biden are tied in Iowa now

Jul 2019
Georgia
Sanders now in the lead in Iowa polling!

(he's actually projected to win in 3 out of 4 states who hold early primaries, though it's still early in the game for the remaining 3)

I'm so ready to get this ball rolling and come out with some clear front runners,
phase out the candidates who are muddying the waters

Jul 2019
Georgia
Last edited:
Jul 2019
Georgia
Judicial Watch getting busted trying to rig first (false voter fraud info)

Jun 2018
South Dakota
What we're seeing in the "chaos" of the Iowa clown show is good reason never to let the Dems design any voting systems. The true nature of the beast is shining thru like a beacon.

Last edited: