Official 2020 Democratic Primary Thread >

Jul 2014
massachusetts
So all these postponed things, what's going to happen when the virus is worse on the new date?

Reactions: Clara007
Jul 2019
Georgia
So all these postponed things, what's going to happen when the virus is worse on the new date?
What they're going to do, or what they should do?

They should be working on a mail-in ballot system, much like Washington, Oregon and Colorado use, but that's not really friendly to the voter-suppression tactics they rely on, so therefore, probably nothing.

Reactions: Clara007
Dec 2015
Arizona
Uncle Joe just committed to having a female running mate on national television.
AND that his cabinet would look like the rest of the country......WOW--what a concept? Women and minorities?
Experience. An IQ higher than a ham sandwich?

Reactions: se7en
Dec 2015
Arizona
Why are you being such a jerk? You reference "members of modern culture" and said they're all scum. You didn't mention gays. You didn't mention Nazis. You didn't mention football players. You didn't mention Republicans. So now you can't just be honest and say "ok not all members of western culture are scum".

I'm done with your bullshit on this. Go ahead and have the last word.
Frank is always a jerk. You'll get used to it. Being a jerk is how Frank hugs. He's quirky that way.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Uncle Joe just committed to having a female running mate on national television.
So I'm adjusting to the idea of Biden only because the best part about Joe Biden is Jill Biden and now a lady VP---women in the cabinet--minorities in the cabinet.
If Joe gets sick or wackadoodle we've got backup. I feel better.

Reactions: se7en