Official 2020 Democratic Primary Thread >

Jul 2019
Georgia
Hahah.. Hello Hillary!
it's totally going to be her.

actually a brilliant plan to be honest. the world wasn't ready for her in 16 and she knew that. So she purposefully lost to a meth-baboon only to trick the nation again by having the DNC install Gramps to choose her as running mate so she could finally get her due

I'm sorry, someone that damn smart might be okay at running my country
better than what we got right now at least

Reactions: cwII
Jul 2015
chicago
it's totally going to be her.

actually a brilliant plan to be honest. the world wasn't ready for her in 16 and she knew that. So she purposefully lost to a meth-baboon only to trick the nation again by having the DNC install Gramps to choose her as running mate so she could finally get her due

I'm sorry, someone that damn smart might be okay at running my country
better than what we got right now at least
I think Senile Biden and fall-over Hillary sounds great. Do you really think Hillary's giant ego will allow here to be second banana?

Dec 2015
Arizona
The primaries aren't going too well today, according to some of the journalists on the ground. Illinois is a wet, hot mess. Cook County polls are letting 1 person in at a time. No wipes. No hand sanitizer. Voters (and this is unbelievable) GAVE their sanitizer to the poll workers. People in Chicago have been waiting almost 3 hrs.
Lee---what the hell is wrong with Chicago?? Why don't people vote by absentee ballot?

Precinct places have closed because no one showed up to work.
In both Florida and Illinois seniors are turning out in big numbers, not just to vote, but to work at the polls. Why?
"IT's my duty." Polls close at 8 pm ET. Biden is at 50+%/ Bernie at 17-20%. Hillary won the primary at 64% in 2016.

441 delegates are on the line from this primary. After tonight about 60% of the delegates will be appointed. At this point, Biden has 853 and Sanders has 700.

• Wow
Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
asswhooping in Florida by Biden

we knew Sanders wouldn't do well in Florida but dammmn