Official thread: How is the impeachment trial going?

Jun 2019
ROT
You will of course accept the Senate's findings in the matter to be the execution of law right?
I will accept reality. Trump will be impeached by the House, as he should be, but the Senate won't vote him out. Impeachment is a political not a legal process, and the election is less than a year away. Now you know.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Don't you mean that if a person calls 911 and says they heard from someone else there was gunshots and then when they arrive there is no dead body? The so called whistle blower is a partisan hack giving hearsay to attempt to nail the President on some technicality. In the end it will be dismissed in the Senate, if the House dems are foolish enough to actually push it that far.

You will of course accept the Senate's findings in the matter to be the execution of law right?
Nope, he didn’t mean that at all.
We have testimony of the violations Trump has engaged in. One of them is iron clad, no defense possible.
2 USC Section 683

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
I just named two things he followed through with. I forget his eliminaton of needless regulations he also delivered on. That is three. He has to 2025.
so an average of one thing per year?

yeah I'm not really impressed, sorry

Jul 2019
Georgia
Don't you mean that if a person calls 911 and says they heard from someone else there was gunshots and then when they arrive there is no dead body?
no it'd be more like a person calls 911 after they heard the bank next door was getting robbed, and when the cops arrive, there's the robber, who releases the videotape of him doing the robbery that he recorded on his cell phone, and also 8 witnesses who either saw the robbery and/or witnessed the robber's plan to rob, and then the robber constantly tweets about how there was "no quid pro quo" in the robbery, therefore he's totally innocent, but then his roommate gets on tv and says "whatever, we rob banks all the time, get over it"

Jul 2015
chicago
I will accept reality. Trump will be impeached by the House, as he should be, but the Senate won't vote him out. Impeachment is a political not a legal process, and the election is less than a year away. Now you know.
Exactly. the impeachment is BS politics. Everyone knows it but yet you do not care. You accept impeachment as the execution of law but the finding of no infraction by the senate as politics. You are very silly not to be introspective enough to see your own hypocrisy. I think you actually do but you do not care. You think that if Trump can be hurt politically by this that he might lose an election. I think you will be very very disappointed in the end.

May 2019
California
Exactly. the impeachment is BS politics. Everyone knows it but yet you do not care. You accept impeachment as the execution of law but the finding of no infraction by the senate as politics. You are very silly not to be introspective enough to see your own hypocrisy. I think you actually do but you do not care. You think that if Trump can be hurt politically by this that he might lose an election. I think you will be very very disappointed in the end.
No, Cindy, it's not BS; it's a constitutionally provided for tool for removing an unfit POTUS from office, and in this case the evidence of his criminality is massive, no matter how tighly you clench your tiny fists white in impotent rage.

Please be less stupid, just this once.

Jul 2015
chicago
Nope, he didn’t mean that at all.
We have testimony of the violations Trump has engaged in. One of them is iron clad, no defense possible.
2 USC Section 683
I seem to remember you saying something very iron clad like this for countless other "iron clad" fake Trump controversies, only to be rendered incorrect. Keep going though. It makes it fun later.

Jun 2019
ROT
What I think is, you won't understand, that doing the right thing is necessary even if it doesn't work to your advantage or even goes against it. Trump needs to be impeached for his crimes. That's all that's required but that much is still - required.

Reactions: se7en