Oh ya, about Joe Biden being bribed ...

Dec 2018
New England
While I'll certainly acknowledge there are few news stories more important than the possible impeachment of a US President, can we talk a bit about whether the Democrats' likely nominee is guilty of accepting a bribe?

For starters, can anyone provide an alternative, rational explanation for why Burisma would pay Hunter $50k a month when he had zero experience either at that level of management or in the energy industry?

Reactions: caconservative
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
While I'll certainly acknowledge there are few news stories more important than the possible impeachment of a US President, can we talk a bit about whether the Democrats' likely nominee is guilty of accepting a bribe?

For starters, can anyone provide an alternative, rational explanation for why Burisma would pay Hunter $50k a month when he had zero experience either at that level of management or in the energy industry?

He spent several years on the BoD of Amtrack. Nominated for that slot by W Bush. Spent a few years working in venture capital.

Dec 2015
Arizona

Hunter Biden is a likely nominee?

Jul 2014
massachusetts

What did Hunter Biden do that crossed the line?
If he got the Gas Company to pay him because of something he lead them to believe he could do, that's just business.
Did he actually influence the US policy towards Ukraine, that would be a violation.
So what do you have? I know you are fair guy who wouldn't bring this up unless you had something concrete.....

Dec 2015
Arizona
Uhhh....can we just get back to facts, please?
Hunter Biden did NOT work for Burisma during the period the company was being investigated so.......
WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS?

Reactions: se7en
Dec 2018
Wisconsin

Do I believe Hunter Biden earned his position and salary strictly by his qualifications? Nope. Not a chance. Just like the majority of children with influential parents.

Unfortunately, there's no evidence to suggest malfeasance took place for him to get his position. And until such evidence is presented, we can't assume malfeasance did happen.

Jul 2019
Georgia

how in the world does that constitute Joe Biden being bribed?

anyway, as we've said a million times, the Shokin was corrupt. He was known as the most corrupt man in Ukraine.

He wasn't investigating corruption enough.