Oh ya, about Joe Biden being bribed ...

Jul 2019
Georgia
You really do love to go off on tangents, foundit.

Back to the point: I think the constant media coverage that mentioning Biden-Ukraine-Hunter-Burisma hurt Biden -- may be not nationally, but with the Democratic voters in Iowa and NH. If you'd like an explanation of why they might have thought this, you can read it here: An emerging weakness for Biden

There is no getting around the fact that Biden underperformed dramatically, first in Iowa and then NH.
FWIW he wasn't expected to perform well in NH from the get. That one was always expected to go to Sanders. Now Iowa, yes. I think his poor performance in the debates is what hurt him the most though.

Agree Burisma isn’t the only reason for Biden’s problems. I am, however, increasingly of the opinion that it is one of them.
that would mean trump's scheme worked as planned, which also helps justify his impeachment over the issue.

Nov 2005
California
Agree Burisma isn’t the only reason for Biden’s problems. I am, however, increasingly of the opinion that it is one of them.
It's amusing how you say "agree" but then what follows is something I actually disagree with.
As I pointed out, there is no evidence that "Burisma" cost Biden any support.

What's even more disgusting to me about the whole situation is the rank hypocrisy of the whole situation.
Anybody who values the false conjecture on Biden and Burisma while at the same time ignoring Trump's own documented problems on the same fronts (i.e. nepotism, corruption, etc)...
I would be surprised if those people actually had any legitimate interest in supporting Biden in the first place... :rolleyes:

Last edited: