Ohio bill orders doctors to ‘reimplant ectopic pregnancy’ or face 'abortion murder' charges

Jul 2019
Georgia
the jutting jaw :lol:

for a while I started researching how Uptights (mostly repubs) appear to have no lips

I was wondering if being born with small or non-existent lips made one an Uptight, because they look different, but then I realized that these people are so inherently angry that they're always pursing their lips in anger

same with the jut-jaw, it's due to anger and being a shitty human being

Hopefully they eventually realize they will be forcing sterilization on a woman who is already in pain...oh wait, they wont care.
I generally stay out of the abortion debate, even thought my gf in college had one after I got her pregnant and it about killed both of us mentally at the time (we both now know it was the best decision), but when it comes down to it, I'm pro-choice because I don't like laws on one's body

same with weed. preventing someone from legally taking a medicine that helps them is essentially putting laws on one's body

a person should be able to do whatever he or she wants to his or her own body as long as they're not hurting anyone else