Ohio mom shocked to learn her two daughters expelled from Christian private elementary school because SHE 'committed adultery'

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Oh my, doesn't mom know that only priests and bishops get to break the Ten Commandments....

Ohio mom is shocked to learn that her two daughters were expelled from a Christian private elementary school because SHE 'committed adultery' and was 'not married while her children had different fathers'
An Ohio mother demanded action on Friday after her two young daughters were removed from their private Christian school because she 'committed adultery.'​
Summer Grant, 30, told WYKC that her daughters - fourth grader Summara and second grader Summaia - have attended the Chapel Hill Christian Schools for years....​
Grant shared that her 10-year-old and seven-year-old daughters were dismissed from the Cuyahoga Falls location last Friday, with just 30 days left in the school year.​
...The mother recorded a conversation she had with administrative pastor John Wilson, who said that the mother was violating the school's covenant by having children with different fathers and living with a significant other while not being married.​
'There's 10 commandments and committing adultery is not part of that,' Pastor Wilson can be heard saying in footage. 'It's not that they should not go to the school it's that they can't go to the school.'​

More: Ohio mom learns daughters were banned from Christian private school because she 'committed adultery' | Daily Mail Online

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
She claims the kids have been going to this school for years. I suspect there is something else going on.

Reactions: Sabcat and kbear
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Their school, their rules. It’s a reason they should not be getting any tax dollars.

Reactions: skews13
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
She claims the kids have been going to this school for years. I suspect there is something else going on.
One of the fathers was the pastor and she dumped him when he wouldn’t divorce his wife.

Jun 2013
USA TN
Maybe, but something intense given it's 30 days till the end of the semester.
well, that was a shitty, unchristian thing to do but at least they aren't stoning her to death. still sucks. i hope she wins back the cost of tuition at least. assholes, no reason to take it out on innocent kids!

Reactions: imaginethat

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Maybe, but something intense given it's 30 days till the end of the semester.
One of the fathers was the pastor and she dumped him when he wouldn’t divorce his wife.
That's pretty intense. But I too would like some source. Actually the Daily Mail itself isn't all that reliable.

And a personal triumph, I finally figured out how to use the multiquote function in this new software.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
That's pretty intense. But I too would like some source. Actually the Daily Mail itself isn't all that reliable.

And a personal triumph, I finally figured out how to use the multiquote function in this new software.
I was joking.

Reactions: RNG