Ok boomer is becoming mainstream

Jan 2015
MD
I like it.
The old fuddy duddies need to get off their fear of change.
I honestly like it too. I didn’t expect this meme to get as big as it has. Even more, I like seeing the condescending rage articles being written by those on the right that pretty much sum up imo why boomers are getting the flack that they’re getting. The whole thing is hilarious.

I hate seeing disunity, but boomers have been dishing it out to millennials for so long I hope they can eat it too.

Reactions: leekohler2
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Reactions: Clara007
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Trend then. And it’s a good one. It’s about time boomers started getting called out.
ALL "boomers" are not the same. I'm a "boomer", born in 1949.
What's wrong with calling an asshole an asshole, why make up some snotty label that demeans an entire group, in this case an entire generation?

Reactions: YoursTruly
May 2018
Chicago
ALL "boomers" are not the same. I'm a "boomer", born in 1949.
What's wrong with calling an asshole an asshole, why make up some snotty label that demeans an entire group, in this case an entire generation?
True, of course not everyone is the same, however, the boomer generation produced a disproportionate amount of assholes. Look at the world right now. And let’s not forget that the older generation for years loved to shit on millennials. This is most likely a reaction to that. Also, because of the current state of the world and indeed our country, is it any wonder the young have had it with the older generation?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
True, of course not everyone is the same, however, the boomer generation produced a disproportionate amount of assholes. Look at the world right now. And let’s not forget that the older generation for years loved to shit on millennials. This is most likely a reaction to that. Also, because of the current state of the world and indeed our country, is it any wonder the young have had it with the older generation?
Sounds like a personal opinion to me.