One girl says "we will chop off their heads”

Dec 2018
New England
From the report:

A national Muslim group says it will conduct an investigation into an event at a Philadelphia Islamic center last month during which a group of youngsters sang songs it said were not “properly vetted,” calling that “an unintended mistake and an oversight.”
Youngsters at the Muslim American Society Islamic Center in North Philadelphia are shown in video footage speaking in Arabic during a celebration of “Ummah Day,” said the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), a Middle East monitoring organization. One girl says "we will chop off their heads” to “liberate the sorrowful and exalted Al-Aqsa Mosque” in Jerusalem, according to the MEMRI.

Muslim American Society investigating ‘oversight’ following controversial video at Philly Islamic center; event organizer ‘dismissed’

This kind of stuff happens all the time in Baptist congregations, right?

(hat tip to @coldjoint for mentioning this in another thread)

May 2018
USA
Naw, in Baptist congregations they talk about what a great man of God Donald Trump is. I think they kneel at an effigy of him and offer him baby's blood, to boot.

May 2018
USA
If they did support Trump would you consider it to be worse than the lyrics of that song?
Most definitely. Let me tell you a saying that, apparently, you missed during your childhood.

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME.

Plus, let me tell you another secret: in the USA we have freedom of speech. Apparently you wish to curb that right, yes?

Apr 2019
America
From the report:

A national Muslim group says it will conduct an investigation into an event at a Philadelphia Islamic center last month during which a group of youngsters sang songs it said were not “properly vetted,” calling that “an unintended mistake and an oversight.”
Youngsters at the Muslim American Society Islamic Center in North Philadelphia are shown in video footage speaking in Arabic during a celebration of “Ummah Day,” said the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), a Middle East monitoring organization. One girl says "we will chop off their heads” to “liberate the sorrowful and exalted Al-Aqsa Mosque” in Jerusalem, according to the MEMRI.

Muslim American Society investigating ‘oversight’ following controversial video at Philly Islamic center; event organizer ‘dismissed’

That is how Islam is supposed to be taught. After abrogation and the fact that Muhammad completed the religion supports that fact. Philly is a big city. Boston's mosque has been connected to terror. Many mosques have. Madrassas (Islamic schools) teach Islam this way. The Koran is memorized, and jihad is the supreme deed for Allah. It is unchanging and we need to admit it.

I do not want this is my country. I do not know why anybody would. Some serious answers to questions avoided by calling someone names need to be answered. If we are supposed to respect a religion that wants to convert, kill or subdue us, I need a damn good reason. So far I have not heard one.

May 2018
USA
That is how Islam is supposed to be taught. After abrogation and the fact that Muhammad completed the religion supports that fact. Philly is a big city. Boston's mosque has been connected to terror. Many mosques have. Madrassas (Islamic schools) teach Islam this way. The Koran is memorized, and jihad is the supreme deed for Allah. It is unchanging and we need to admit it.

I do not want this is my country. I do not know why anybody would. Some serious answers to questions avoided by calling someone names need to be answered. If we are supposed to respect a religion that wants to convert, kill or subdue us, I need a damn good reason. So far I have not heard one.
But I thought you wingers LOVED the idea of "religious freedom" and didn't want to interfere in someone's "sincerely held religious beliefs"?

Apr 2016
Florida
From the report:

Apr 2019
America
What a tired excuse. That pastor has killed no one. Plus homosexuality is considered a sin. The man is simply doing what his religion tasks him to do.

Now obligations in Islam include jihad that means terror and murder by some. Islam devotees also practice stealth jihad and are excellent at using our own laws against us.

Christianity says nothing about killing anyone but Jesus himself. Islam is a serious problem and a grade school level apology is pitiful.