One girl says "we will chop off their heads”

Apr 2014
redacted
...i would like to see islam scrutinised more publicly. i would like to see public figures debate and discuss islam by actually quoting it and inviting everyone to imagine what it would look like if it was actually implemented as written. ....
Of course you would, but it won't happen because smarter, calmer people than you know it's unconstitutional to scrutinize religion. Secondly, even if they did violate the Constitution by doing so, they are smart enough to realize the precedent. Consider such a debate being followed on one about Christianity and looking at what it would look like "if it was actually implemented as written".

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
It is not bigotry to oppose a religion that teaches hate. There are many valid reasons to criticize Islam. Bigotry is not one of them. You have a dime a dozen argument and would rather shut down the conversation with names than expand it.

I do want you to know that your views on ignorance are based on experience of being ignorant yourself. Meaning, I bow to the expert on ignorance.
I'm curious now.
How do you plan to oppose Islam? I mean other than posting on social media about it in a negative manner?
What? You really think some Muslin in Iraq, Jordon or China is going to say, "OH, I better convert to being a Baptist, some anonymous poster in America says islam is bad."

May 2018
USA
I'm curious now.
How do you plan to oppose Islam? I mean other than posting on social media about it in a negative manner?
What? You really think some Muslin in Iraq, Jordon or China is going to say, "OH, I better convert to being a Baptist, some anonymous poster in America says islam is bad."
The funniest thing about that concept is this: the religion one follows (if any) is nearly 100% dependent on geography. If you are born in Saudi, you'll be a Muslim. USA, probably a Christian. India, likely a Hindu. Etc. So these people vehemently stating OTHER faiths are wrong would, in all likelihood, be members of a different faith, possibly the one criticizing, just by having been born in a different country. I once knew a RW "christian" who I hit with that concept and he ridiculously said "I'd have still found a way to Christ". LOL.

Apr 2019
America
I'm curious now.
I mean other than posting on social media about it in a negative manner?
Why don't you give me some positives for the non-Muslim in Islam? Should I wait, or are you just another idiot who thinks being nice or what amounts to being intimidated helps in anyway whatsoever?

Ignoring a violent, supremacist, intolerant group of people in a free society by pounding salt up their ass, nope. The reality of Islam in Europe should serve as a warning. People who refuse to assimilate and demand capitulation which amounts to enforcing Sharia on the citizens of that host country. Arresting those who dare tell the obvious truth that Islam has no intention of coexisting like it will change Islam's agenda.

So now all you have left is to call me a hater and a bigot. Neither is true. The hate and bigotry in Islam is what should be what concerns you.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Why don't you give me some positives for the non-Muslim in Islam? Should I wait, or are you just another idiot who thinks being nice or what amounts to being intimidated helps in anyway whatsoever?

Ignoring a violent, supremacist, intolerant group of people in a free society by pounding salt up their ass, nope. The reality of Islam in Europe should serve as a warning. People who refuse to assimilate and demand capitulation which amounts to enforcing Sharia on the citizens of that host country. Arresting those who dare tell the obvious truth that Islam has no intention of coexisting like it will change Islam's agenda.

So now all you have left is to call me a hater and a bigot. Neither is true. The hate and bigotry in Islam is what should be what concerns you.
I asked you a question.
Why on earth would i want to answer questions posed by you while you ignore mine?
T hat is completely illogical.

Whaaaat? Where exactly did I call you a "hater and a bigot?"
Why do you people go completely nuts when anyone questions anything you say, even if it's just to get a clarification of your position? I mean, are you all really THAT sensitive and delicate?

Apr 2019
America
I asked you a question.
Why on earth would i want to answer questions posed by you while you ignore mine?

Why do you people go completely nuts when anyone questions anything you say, even if it's just to get a clarification of your position? I mean, are you all really THAT sensitive and delicate?
Where exactly did I call you a "hater and a bigot?"
Here is what I said. So now all you have left is to call me a hater and a bigot.Notice that does not say you called me anything. People like you insist on changing what people say to use to their advantage. That will not work with me.

As far as answering your question I think I did, but my answer makes you an idiot who knows nothing about Islam. That is correct, right? How about that positive in Islam for the non-Muslim now?

Apr 2014
redacted
I asked you a question.

Don’t expect straight, informed and honest answers about Islam from CJ, HD or anyone else who thinks Islam is the most dangerous thing in the world. I’ve tried several times. All I ever get is false accusations and them answering questions with another question. Very dishonest on their part.

Apr 2019
America
Don’t expect straight, informed and honest answers about Islam from CJ, HD or anyone else who thinks Islam is the most dangerous thing in the world. I’ve tried several times. All I ever get is false accusations and them answering questions with another question. Very dishonest on their part.
Islam is the most dangerous thing in the world.
What is worse? Who else is involved in almost every armed conflict in the world? Tell us what you think is a greater threat?
ever get is false accusations
If you are speaking of accusations against Islam those are not false they are all fact. As far as accusing you of anything besides emasculation, I don't know what you mean. An example would be nice.

Feb 2007
USA
Since seemingly apparent Islamophobes here appear to like to cherry-pick passages from the Quran in an effort to promote their agenda on this debate website, I find it quite appropriate to counter their narrative by also cherry-picking passages from the Quran, particularly since it seems like very few, if any, Muslims are here to defend their religion.

(Indeed, if they can cherry-pick and essentially claim that such passages from the Quran must be taken quite literally, well then, so can I.)

Passages in the Quran concerning compassion:

1. Goodness does not consist in turning your face towards East or West. The truly good are those who believe in God and the Last Day, in the angels, the Scripture, and the prophets; who give away some of their wealth, however much they cherish it, to their relatives, to orphans, the needy, travelers and beggars and to liberate those in debt and bondage; those who keep up the prayers and pay the prescribed alms; who keep pledges whenever they make them; who are steadfast in misfortune, adversity and times of danger. These are the ones who are true, and it is they who are aware of God. (Al Quran 2:178)
2. Indeed, Allah enjoins justice, and the doing of good to others; and giving like kindred; and forbids indecency, and manifest evil, and wrongful transgression. He admonished you that you may take heed. (Al Quran 16:91)
3. And as for those who strive in Our path — We will surely guide them in Our ways. And Indeed, Allah is with those who are of service to others. (Al Quran 29:70)
4. Indeed, Allah is with those who are righteous and those who do good. (Al Quran 16:129)
5. The reward of goodness is nothing but goodness. (Al Quran 55:61)
6. O ye people! fear your Lord, Who created you from a single soul and created therefrom its mate, and from them twain spread many men and women; and fear Allah, in Whose name you appeal to one another, and be mindful of your duty to Allah, particularly respecting ties of relationship. Verily, Allah watches over you. (Al Quran 4:2)
123. It shall be no sin for you if you divorce women while you have not touched them, nor settled for them a dowry. But provide for them — the rich man according to his means and the poor man according to his means — a provision in a becoming manner, an obligation upon the virtuous. (Al Quran 2:237)
124. Those who spend in prosperity and adversity, and those who suppress anger and pardon men; and Allah loves those who do good. (Al Quran 3:135)
125. So Allah gave them the reward of this world, as also an excellent reward of the next; and Allah loves those who do good. (Al Quran 3:149)
126. And who is better in faith than he who submits himself to Allah, and he is a doer of good, and follows the religion of Abraham, the upright? And Allah took Abraham for a special friend. (Al Quran 4:126)
127. So, because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them, and have hardened their hearts. They pervert the words from their proper places and have forgotten a good part of that with which they were exhorted. And thou wilt not cease to discover treachery on their part, except in a few of them. So pardon them and turn away from them. Surely, Allah loves those who do good. (Al Quran 5:14)
128. So Allah rewarded them, for what they said, with Gardens beneath which streams flow. Therein shall they abide; and that is the reward of those who do good. (Al Quran 5:86)
129. On those who believe and do good works there shall be no sin for what they eat, provided they fear God and believe and do good works, and again fear God and believe, yet again fear God and do good. And Allah loves those who do good. (Al Quran 5:94)
130. And We gave him Isaac and Jacob; each did We guide aright, and Noah did We guide aright aforetime, and of his progeny, David and Solomon and Job and Joseph and Moses and Aaron. Thus do We reward those who do good. (Al Quran 6:85)
131. And remember the time when We said: “Enter this village and eat therefrom — wherever you will — plentifully; and enter the gate submissively and say: ‘God! forgive us our sins.’ We shall forgive you your sins and We shall give increase to those who do good. (Al Quran 2:59)
132. And create not disorder in the earth after it has been set in order, and call upon Him in fear and hope. Surely, the mercy of Allah is nigh unto those who do good. (Al Quran 7:57)
133. And when it was said to them, “Dwell in this town and eat therefrom wherever you will, and say, ‘God! lighten our burden,’ and enter the gate in humility, We shall forgive you your sins, and surely We shall give increase to those who do good.” (Al Quran 7:162)
134. No blame lies on the weak, nor on the sick, nor on those who find naught to spend, if they are sincere to Allah and His Messenger. There is no cause of reproach against those who do good deeds; and Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful. (Al Quran 9:91)
135. It was not proper for the people of Medina and those around them from among the Arabs of the desert that they should have remained behind the Messenger of Allah or that they should have preferred their own lives to his. That is because there distresses them neither thirst nor fatigue nor hunger in the way of Allah, nor do they tread a track which enrages the disbelievers, nor do they cause an enemy any injury whatsoever, but there is written down for them a good work on account of it. Surely, Allah suffers not the reward of those who do good to be lost. (Al Quran 9:120)
136. And be thou steadfast; for surely, Allah suffers not the reward of the righteous to perish. (Al Quran 11:116)
137. And when he attained his age of full strength, We granted him judgment and knowledge. And thus do We reward the doers of good. (Al Quran 12:23)
138. And with him there entered the prison two young men. One of them said, ‘I saw myself in a dream pressing wine.’ And the other said, ‘I saw myself in a dream carrying upon my head bread of which the birds are eating. Inform us of the interpretation thereof; for we see thee to be of the righteous.’ (Al Quran 12:37)
Continued here:
Two Hundred Verses about Compassionate Living in the Quran

But, I guess, one typically won’t find these passages from the Quran being presented on the Robert Spencer/David Horowitz/Pamela Geller-based websites they appear to visit and cite from.

:rolleyes:

Apr 2019
America
Since seemingly apparent Islamophobes here appear to like to cherry-pick passages from the Quran in an effort to promote their agenda on this debate website, I find it quite appropriate to counter their narrative by also cherry-picking passages from the Quran, particularly since it seems like very few, if any, Muslims are here to defend their religion.

(Indeed, if they can cherry-pick and essentially claim that such passages from the Quran must be taken quite literally, well then, so can I.)

Passages in the Quran concerning compassion:

1. Goodness does not consist in turning your face towards East or West. The truly good are those who believe in God and the Last Day, in the angels, the Scripture, and the prophets; who give away some of their wealth, however much they cherish it, to their relatives, to orphans, the needy, travelers and beggars and to liberate those in debt and bondage; those who keep up the prayers and pay the prescribed alms; who keep pledges whenever they make them; who are steadfast in misfortune, adversity and times of danger. These are the ones who are true, and it is they who are aware of God. (Al Quran 2:178)
2. Indeed, Allah enjoins justice, and the doing of good to others; and giving like kindred; and forbids indecency, and manifest evil, and wrongful transgression. He admonished you that you may take heed. (Al Quran 16:91)
3. And as for those who strive in Our path — We will surely guide them in Our ways. And Indeed, Allah is with those who are of service to others. (Al Quran

But, I guess, one typically won’t find these passages from the Quran being presented on the Robert Spencer/David Horowitz/Pamela Geller-based websites they appear to visit and cite from.

:rolleyes:
The Quran Says that Non-Muslims Should Not be Taken as Friends
Given that Allah hates non-Muslims to the extent that he would prevent them from knowing the truth, cause them to err and then condemn them to eternal torture for their unbelief and misdeeds, it would make little sense if he intended Muslims to treat unbelievers by the same standards that they treat each other here on earth.

The Quran says that no true Muslim would ever love anyone who resists Islam, even if it is a family member:
You will not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day making friendship with those who oppose Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad), even though they were their fathers, or their sons, or their brothers... (58:22)​
There are at least nine places in the Quran where believers are warned not to befriend non-Muslims:
O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves? (4:144)​
In fact, anyone who does take a non-Muslim as a friend could be accused of being an unbeliever as well:
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk. (5:51)​
Note that Christians, according to the Quran, are included in the ranks of "unbelievers":
They indeed have disbelieved who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary (5:17)​
Muhammad said that unbelievers have it out for Muslims. They may appear harmless or friendly, but, in reality, they harbor corruption and evil intentions:
O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse (3:118)

For the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies (4:101)

As for them, they are but plotting a scheme (86:15)​
Those outside of Islam are really helpers of evil against Allah:
The Misbeliever is a helper (of Evil), against his own Lord! (25:55)​
The Quran says that "hostility and hate" will exist between Muslims and infidels "for ever" until the latter "believe in Allah alone." (60:4)

Instead of befriending non-Muslims, the Quran encourages hostility. Muslims are ordered to fight unbelievers:
O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty. (9:123)​
The Quran tells Muslims that they will spend eternity laughing at unbelievers (83:34) and mocking their suffering as they are tortured in Hell:
And the dwellers of the garden will call out to the inmates of the fire: Surely we have found what our Lord promised us to be true; have you too found what your Lord promised to be true? They will say: Yes. Then a crier will cry out among them that the curse of Allah is on the unjust. (7:44) – Muhammad got an early start on this by personally mocking his dead enemies following the Battle of Badr (Ibn Ishaq 454)​
One does not befriend those over whose suffering they will later rejoice, nor does it make any sense that Muslims would befriend those whom the Quran labels "enemies of Allah" by virtue of their unbelief.

Those verses and that compassion are meant for other Muslims. The compassion does not apply to non-Muslims. That shoots that argument right in the ass. And I asked you what the Religion Of Peace said that was wrong, where is your answer?
Is the Quran Hate Propaganda?