One girl says "we will chop off their heads”

Apr 2019
America
So, for the fourth (third?) time, what is your solution to this perceived problem?
Make it your last time. It is irrelevant. Islam exists, teaches hate, and people act on it. My solution is cut all aid technical medical and humanitarian aid. Let the countries build their own infrastructure, feed their people, and sit watch and watch Muslims turn on the stagnant society Islam is when it cannot take from others.
Almost half the worlds Muslims are illiterate, and kept that way.

Apr 2014
redacted
Make it your last time. It is irrelevant.....
Put me on ignore so you won't have to continually read questions about your posts. You are wrong, it's completely relevant. Identified problems should be resolved. You are either ignoring a fundamental rational question or you are deceiving yourself. Given my assessment of your education and IQ in other posts, it's probably the latter.

Apr 2019
America
Put me on ignore so you won't have to continually read questions about your posts. You are wrong, it's completely relevant. Identified problems should be resolved. You are either ignoring a fundamental rational question or you are deceiving yourself. Given my assessment of your education and IQ in other posts, it's probably the latter.
Put me on ignore
You had better tell someone else that to do. You are just trolling and have added nothing of substance to the conversation. You should put yourself on ignore and spare us your whining.

Mar 2008
australia
Of course you would, but it won't happen because smarter, calmer people than you know it's unconstitutional to scrutinize religion. Secondly, even if they did violate the Constitution by doing so, they are smart enough to realize the precedent. Consider such a debate being followed on one about Christianity and looking at what it would look like "if it was actually implemented as written".
unconstitutional to scrutinize religion???

you retard, of course its constitutional to scrutinize religion. who the fuck says otherwise??? freedom of speech and freedom of expression are guaranteed by your constitution, and that includes the freedom to read islamic doctrine and question it. i really hope you re-read what you wrote here and clarify what you mean, you cannot be so stupid as to actually believe its "unconstitutional to scrutinize religion"

Mar 2008
australia
Don’t expect straight, informed and honest answers about Islam from CJ, HD or anyone else who thinks Islam is the most dangerous thing in the world. I’ve tried several times. All I ever get is false accusations and them answering questions with another question. Very dishonest on their part.
this is an outright lie. i have never made false allegations nor answered questions with anything but an informed answer. i would ask for an apology for this slander, but you will probably say its unconstitutional.

Apr 2019
America

you retard, of course its constitutional to scrutinize religion. who the fuck says otherwise??? freedom of speech and freedom of expression are guaranteed by your constitution, and that includes the freedom to read islamic doctrine and question it. i really hope you re-read what you wrote here and clarify what you mean, you cannot be so stupid as to actually believe its "unconstitutional to scrutinize religion"
He keeps talking about low IQ's and then demonstrates the effects.

Apr 2014
redacted
For government to do so, yes. If there was a criminal action like a terrorist cell or a pastor preaching shooting abortion doctors, then an investigation is warranted.

Despite you and @coldjoint 's obvious expertise in everything retarded, I'm fortunate enough to not share the same ailment as the both of you.

Apr 2014
redacted
this is an outright lie. i have never made false allegations nor answered questions with anything but an informed answer. i would ask for an apology for this slander, but you will probably say its unconstitutional.
I'm content to let other forum members decide for their own on your honesty, education, intelligence and maturity.