One girl says "we will chop off their heads”

Feb 2007
USA
It should also be noted that there appears to be historic text that exists outside the Quran and Hadiths which is said to have been dictated and ratified by Muhammad that granted protection and other privileges to the followers of Jesus.

(And, the existence of this text sort makes sense to me since Jesus, who is considered to be a prophet in Islam, though not necessarily considered as the son of God in Islam, was highly respected by Muhammad and expressed as so in numerous passages in the Quran.)

Ashtiname of Muhammad

The Ashtiname of Muhammad, also known as the Covenant or Testament (Testamentum) of Muhammad (the Islamic Prophet), is a document which is a charter or writ ratified by the Islamic Prophet Muhammad granting protection and other privileges to the followers of Jesus the Nazarene, given to the Christian monks of Saint Catherine's Monastery. It is sealed with an imprint representing Muhammad's hand.[1]

Āshtīnāmeh (IPA: [ɒʃtinɒme]) is a Persian word meaning "Book of Peace", a Persian term for a treaty and covenant.[2]

English translation of the Ashtiname by Anton F. Haddad:

This is a letter which was issued by Mohammed, Ibn Abdullah, the Messenger, the Prophet, the Faithful, who is sent to all the people as a trust on the part of God to all His creatures, that they may have no plea against God hereafter. Verily God is Omnipotent, the Wise. This letter is directed to the embracers of Islam, as a covenant given to the followers of Jesus the Nazarene in the East and West, the far and near, the Arabs and foreigners, the known and the unknown.

Continued here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtiname_of_Muhammad
And for those individuals here who are interested in 18th Century European history, it is interesting to note that Napoleon is said to have signed this covenant centuries later:

Covenant of Prophet Muhammad with the Monks of Mt. Sinai - Dr. John Andrew Morrow

And more info about this apparent covenant can be found here:

COVENANTSOFTHEPROPHET.COM

And here:

Dr. John Andrew Morrow

Last edited:
Mar 2008
australia
For government to do so, yes.
for an individual such as a congressional rep or a senator, its completely legal. "hey, lets read the quran, see what it actually says about brunei stoning gays"

and obviously for any private person such as a journalist, talk show host, etc, they should be doing it too.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Here is what I said. So now all you have left is to call me a hater and a bigot.Notice that does not say you called me anything. People like you insist on changing what people say to use to their advantage. That will not work with me.

As far as answering your question I think I did, but my answer makes you an idiot who knows nothing about Islam. That is correct, right? How about that positive in Islam for the non-Muslim now?
Not even a good try at deflection. My question(s) stand as written.