One More Female Convert To Abuse And Degradation

Dec 2016
Canada
i love Sinead O'Connor.
If the thread title was based in fact, it would have meant she was going back to the religion that physically and sexually abused her as a young girl - Catholicism!!!
This is what her haters can't take away fromn Sinead O'Connor:

I only wish the better quality video from this 'Chieftans' short documentary was still up on Youtube!

Jun 2018
Toronto
Well, when she gets sober she might want to freshen up things and leave Islam for Buddhism or Zeus is cool too. The problem is her current idols punish that with death.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
If the thread title was based in fact, it would have meant she was going back to the religion that physically and sexually abused her as a young girl - Catholicism!!!
This is what her haters can't take away fromn Sinead O'Connor:

I only wish the better quality video from this 'Chieftans' short documentary was still up on Youtube!
Don't you find that a bit ironic. Out of the frying pan of sorts.

Dec 2016
Canada
Don't you find that a bit ironic. Out of the frying pan of sorts.
I had no idea she had become a Muslim until the rightwing 'Christian' nutjobs started hooting and hollering in their disapproval! I don't know what sect of Islam she belongs to/nor do I care! What are her spiritual beliefs now....well actually I don't care to know that either, cause when I was watching a Youtube video a few years ago about the making of her then latest album, I fast-forwarded past the parts where she was explaining her spiritual beliefs.

Along with all her talents, she has lived a troubled life and never been shy about saying things or doing things that will piss people off, even when they cost big money and access to the VIP Club, so I don't expect anything different with Sinead O'Connor being a Muslim now! And since I live in a neighborhood that's likely majority immigrant...with a large portion of Muslims, I don't come across Muslim women wearing hijabs lookiing to me for rescue....so I would suggest others might want to mind their own business also!

Sep 2015
Stage Left
yeah its so funny when these "individualists" (loool) love talking shit about when a person gets outside the box and does something different. you know, totally not hurting anyone else at all, yet these guys cant help but talk shit because a sheep is leaving the flock. who seriously cares what religion she is in? for real, mind your own business and get a grip already....

Dec 2016
Canada
yeah its so funny when these "individualists" (loool) love talking shit about when a person gets outside the box and does something different. you know, totally not hurting anyone else at all, yet these guys cant help but talk shit because a sheep is leaving the flock. who seriously cares what religion she is in? for real, mind your own business and get a grip already....
Yes, allow me to save you from your oppressive religion by converting you to my oppressive religion!