One ray of sunshine

Nov 2012
nirvana
No matter what, I will be very happy about this one insignificant little race.

Actually we picked up 7 more governors chairs which means 7 more states lose their gerrymandered districts. 1.5 million more voters in Florida. Beto widened the Progressive voting bloc in Texas. And most importantly, we now have a check on Trump. The ride on the gravy train is over.

Next stop 2020 where it will be Republicans that face a brutal Senate forecast with 21 seats to defend, and women candidates will be winning more House seats.

I’m bullish on the future.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
C*** got exactly what she deserved. And even call me an ass for using the C word. Anyone who hurts people just because of who they are deserves it.
You're confused. She didn't refuse service to the people because of who they are. She did it because of what they are. Her religious beliefs prevented it. She is in an elected position and serves at the whim of the electorate. She had to follow the laws and in this case lost on substance.

May 2018
Chicago
Actually we picked up 7 more governors chairs which means 7 more states lose their gerrymandered districts. 1.5 million more voters in Florida. Beto widened the Progressive voting bloc in Texas. And most importantly, we now have a check on Trump. The ride on the gravy train is over.

Next stop 2020 where it will be Republicans that face a brutal Senate forecast with 21 seats to defend, and women candidates will be winning more House seats.

Yep, an ass kicking is the only way some people learn.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Notice we Conservatives are not Wailing and Crying and Throwing tantrums because we lost the house.

But you do notice the only republicans that lost were those that didn't want to be associated with Trump, But those that Trump campaigned for have won.

Once again proving the Grown ups in the Room are Conservative.

Dec 2015
Arizona

I think the "checks and balances" are most important. This country should never be governed by ONE party exclusively....and that's over. Democrats rebuilt their 'blue wall' in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. It's a big deal for 2020.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Notice we Conservatives are not Wailing and Crying and Throwing tantrums because we lost the house.

But you do notice the only republicans that lost were those that didn't want to be associated with Trump, But those that Trump campaigned for have won.

Once again proving the Grown ups in the Room are Conservative.

Obviously, you've already forgotten the Obama years.