Our Imbecilic Low-IQ President

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
No doubt he's even dumber now than he was when he was younger. By the way, he was never very smart. Trump is the beneficiary of a rich daddy who left him $10 billion in his will. Trump has $7 billion now, supposedly. So the business "genius" has managed to accrue -$3,000,000,000 since his daddy died. He could've done better by, literally, burying his inheritance in the backyard.

Best estimates at the time of daddy's death was the entire estate was worth about $100 million. I forget how many, but Trump does have siblings so he didn't inherit the entire estate. Estimates are that IF he actually owns all of the property that has his name on it, then he should be worth somewhere between $2.8 and $3.2 billion. However, some of that property is merely licensed to to use the Trump name. With many of them being foreign properties its hard to tell who actually owns them. We have no idea how much he owes banks and or investors on the rest of the properties. Against estimates available from what few public records there are say between $350 million to more than $650 million. I firmly believe the reason he won't rel;ease his taxes is that he's not nearly as rich, though certain not poor, as he says he is. After decades of presenting himself as a billionaire it would be crushing to blow to his exceedingly fragile ego for the world to find out he isn't. Like wise I suspect that many of those properties are carrying huge debt loads.

THIS IS THE SINGLE BIGGEST QUESTION WE NEED ANSWERED !!! His own son admitted some years ago they had received substantial investments from Russians. If he owes literally hundred of millions of dollars to friends of Vladimir Putin, how compromised does that make him ?? If they are carrying so much of his debt that calling in those loans could drive his empire straight into bankruptcy court ?? How much influence do you think they have over him ??
Now here's the kicker. Had Trump and family taken daddy's $100 million back in I think it was 1973 and invested it in a simple stock market index fund. They'd be worth between $6 and $7 BILLION dollars.

Trump is one of those people that started life on third base and thinks they've hit a home run. He was born rich, attended all the right schools, joined all the right clubs, made all the right connections. It would be MORE of a shocker if he wasn't rich. But in Trumps world he hasn't just hit a home run, he's hit THE YUGEST, BIGGEST, BESTEST, MOST FANTASTICAL home run ever hit by any one on the entire planet.

I truly don't see him as that great a business man.

Apr 2013
Left coast
Minor point, the Trump building in Vancouver and Toronto are owned by other firms and they just pay Lying Trump a rent for his name.

Major point, every center to left leaning media has posted proof of Lying Trump categorically saying Mexico would cut a check. Yes, he did say it. And wrote it. Multiple times.

Sep 2017
Hell
Minor point, the Trump building in Vancouver and Toronto are owned by other firms and they just pay Lying Trump a rent for his name.

Major point, every center to left leaning media has posted proof of Lying Trump categorically saying Mexico would cut a check. Yes, he did say it. And wrote it. Multiple times.
What a worthless argument.

Please provide the sound bites of where Trump actually said that other than "categorically" because it seems most to be in your imagination as always. Between you and CNN, you guys can turn shit into rice pudding because of some categorical issues in your minds.

Categorically, Justin Trudeau is an asshole hiding behind the facade of Canadians being nice people. Categorically, that appears to the MO of most Canadians.

Major point, everyone in your magical sphere of media thinks anyone that actually thinks that Trump literally thought or meant that Trump meant Mexico would pay by "cutting a check" are idiots and anyone believing it should be left alone because stupidity just cannot be that stupid in this world without being toxic.

Apr 2015
Stockport. UK
Major point, everyone in your magical sphere of media thinks anyone that actually thinks that Trump literally thought or meant that Trump meant Mexico would pay by "cutting a check" are idiots and anyone believing it should be left alone because stupidity just cannot be that stupid in this world without being toxic.
Sorry, but I feel the need to interrupt your rant with some facts. During the election campaign, Trump sent a two page memo to the Washington Post detailing how he would force Mexico to pay for the wall not indirectly, but directly possibly by a one off payment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps...nald-trump-plans-to-pay-for-border-wall/2007/

Dec 2015
Arizona
What a worthless argument.

Please provide the sound bites of where Trump actually said that other than "categorically" because it seems most to be in your imagination as always. Between you and CNN, you guys can turn shit into rice pudding because of some categorical issues in your minds.

Categorically, Justin Trudeau is an asshole hiding behind the facade of Canadians being nice people. Categorically, that appears to the MO of most Canadians.

You know what? People like you should work for the UN and other organizations who required interpreters. For two VERY LONG years and during the campaign the American people were astonished to find any number of people who felt compelled to decipher Trump's statements. After every glaring lie, Trump supporters from all walks of life took a step forward and attempted to paraphrase what Trump said or what he meant to say. We've heard every POSSIBLE translation, interpretation, explanation.
But I like yours. It's fairly original---the whole Justin Trudeau thingy. Nice touch. AND the "categorically" bit---also quite resourceful. BUT this isn't our first rodeo, cowboy. This is the same barrel race--just with different barrels. Try again and thanks for playing.

Nov 2012
Rhondda
Holy Rollers who support Trump have had huge practice in 'interpreting' statements to mean the opposite of what the words say as they 'prove' Jesus was in favour of capitalism and the rich and powerful. Such complex learning is never wasted!

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
You know what? People like you should work for the UN and other organizations who required interpreters. For two VERY LONG years and during the campaign the American people were astonished to find any number of people who felt compelled to decipher Trump's statements. After every glaring lie, Trump supporters from all walks of life took a step forward and attempted to paraphrase what Trump said or what he meant to say. We've heard every POSSIBLE translation, interpretation, explanation.
But I like yours. It's fairly original---the whole Justin Trudeau thingy. Nice touch. AND the "categorically" bit---also quite resourceful. BUT this isn't our first rodeo, cowboy. This is the same barrel race--just with different barrels. Try again and thanks for playing.
An interrupter is a high paying job and go for it. Interrupt Executive Program!

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Colorado
A writer for, I think, The Atlantic, who covered Trump in an article maintains that Trump is worth about $150 million, tops. That's far, far short of billionaire. In fact if he inherited nearly as much as I heard ($10 billion) and has only $150 million left that would indicated not just incompetence, but STAGGERING INCOMPETENCE. Trump threatened to sue the writer but NEVER DID (aka: what the writer put in the article is probably true).
I can't find any source confirming Trump inheriting $10 billion.