Party of Morals and Values

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Are you suggesting there hasn't been a concerted effort to attack religion?
I'm not "suggesting" it, I'm saying it outright.

Religion, for far too long, has enjoyed protected and elevated status with the backing of government at various levels.

Being told that they can no longer have that status is not an "attack", it's a leveling of the playing field.

Dec 2012
California
I didn't miss anything. The hypocrisy of the GOP concerning Trump is off the scales insane.
Couldn't that be said of the malevolent and never ending attacks on Trump by the Dem's? The Dem's have reached a level of TDS that is starting to reach a level of psychotic distortion that is consuming every aspect of their daily lives.

Dec 2012
California
You cannot have separation of Church and State when the State Department is preaching.
Is there a separation of church and state? Where can I find that in the Constitution? It does say that Congress shall "make no law respecting an establishment of religion".

Reactions: Gdjjr
Dec 2012
California
Reactions: Gdjjr
Sep 2019
Texas
That does not make sense to me. How can an outsider come into a corrupt system and be more corrupt in such a relatively short time?
Be specific- what don't you understand about what I said?
Trump is a culmination. Period. This Country has been corrupt since long before him- at least since manifest Destiny- how hard is that to understand?

Man is arrogant. Period. One believes himself better than another- that is arrogant. Manifest Destiny is the personification of arrogant- it's been going on a lot longer than Trump has even been alive- he is a culmination just like Obama was/is- Trump was/is no more an outsider than Hillary or Obama- he gamed the system just like Obama did and Hillary does- we're reaping the fruit of seeds sown long ago- the seeds of ignorance, shallowness and arrogance.

Apr 2019
America
Be specific- what don't you understand about what I said?
Trump is a culmination. Period. This Country has been corrupt since long before him- at least since manifest Destiny- how hard is that to understand?

Man is arrogant. Period. One believes himself better than another- that is arrogant. Manifest Destiny is the personification of arrogant- it's been going on a lot longer than Trump has even been alive- he is a culmination just like Obama was/is- Trump was/is no more an outsider than Hillary or Obama- he gamed the system just like Obama did and Hillary does- we're reaping the fruit of seeds sown long ago- the seeds of ignorance, shallowness and arrogance.
Specific? Corruption is everywhere in government. That should be obvious with the contortions going on since Trump took office. Both Democrats and the MSM latched on to a lie pushed by corrupted intelligence people and for three years told America just how bad Trump was, but never bothered proving it. Let's face it, Trump is an outsider and he is NOT as corrupt as the crowd in DC or our bureaucracy or our MSM.

Sep 2019
Texas
Specific? Corruption is everywhere in government. That should be obvious with the contortions going on since Trump took office. Both Democrats and the MSM latched on to a lie pushed by corrupted intelligence people and for three years told America just how bad Trump was, but never bothered proving it. Let's face it, Trump is an outsider and he is NOT as corrupt as the crowd in DC or our bureaucracy or our MSM.
Not as corrupt- LOL- the lesser of two evils is still evil- he is a culmination of the hypocrisy this Country has exhibited for longer than he is old- since at least Manifest Destiny- the media has always been biased- always- sadly people take it as gospel, especially when it involves the other guy- their guy is the lesser of two evils- that speaks more to the ignorance of the populace because politicians, and citizens, were ill educated from an early age- and both sides subscribe to the ill education believing it only needs their tribes tweaking to make it something it ain't- truthful.
That is not only corrupt, it's immoral- both Party's subscribe to it- and citizens pay the price believing there are only choice (a) or choice (b) when in fact there is an entire alphabet available- he gamed the system and promised to drain the swamp- he hasn't- he can't- not because he's an outsider but because he lies- just like others who lie to get elected and don't do as promised- they beg to be elected so they can serve- of course who or what they serve is never questioned except on occasion by a citizen or two- and I hate to be the one to tell you, but DC is a smoke and mirrors puppet show- kinda like the Wizard of Oz- it's who's behind the curtain running this circus because they can- I care not who has the power, give me the money- those in power answer to who has the money- ask JFK how well bucking them works-

Apr 2019
America
Not as corrupt- LOL- the lesser of two evils is still evil- he is a culmination of the hypocrisy this Country has exhibited for longer than he is old- since at least Manifest Destiny- the media has always been biased- always- sadly people take it as gospel, especially when it involves the other guy- their guy is the lesser of two evils- that speaks more to the ignorance of the populace because politicians, and citizens, were ill educated from an early age- and both sides subscribe to the ill education believing it only needs their tribes tweaking to make it something it ain't- truthful.
That is not only corrupt, it's immoral- both Party's subscribe to it- and citizens pay the price believing there are only choice (a) or choice (b) when in fact there is an entire alphabet available- he gamed the system and promised to drain the swamp- he hasn't- he can't- not because he's an outsider but because he lies- just like others who lie to get elected and don't do as promised- they beg to be elected so they can serve- of course who or what they serve is never questioned except on occasion by a citizen or two- and I hate to be the one to tell you, but DC is a smoke and mirrors puppet show- kinda like the Wizard of Oz- it's who's behind the curtain running this circus because they can- I care not who has the power, give me the money- those in power answer to who has the money- ask JFK how well bucking them works-
Aren't you glad someone is trying or at least bringing this crap out in the open? We can all see just how bad it is and it is certainly not Trumps fault. He just hasn't been in the mix long enough. That he is a very quick study should be apparent to everyone, and if anything will ever be done about the corruption depends on Trump getting four more years.

Sep 2019
Texas
Aren't you glad someone is trying or at least bringing this crap out in the open? We can all see just how bad it is and it is certainly not Trumps fault. He just hasn't been in the mix long enough. That he is a very quick study should be apparent to everyone, and if anything will ever be done about the corruption depends on Trump getting four more years.
Ah- now you change your tune- maybe you'll rephrase in the future- words mean things- I'm glad, I suppose, that the internet makes the circus more readily available and people can see the clowns in real time- does that count?
This Country is so far gone as to what it's potential is its pathetic- but, the wind will change then the pendulum will swing the other way, the Mob will change and the group(s) will fade into obscurity- you may not live long enough to see it happen, but, it will happen- I'd suggest sowing the seeds of Liberty vs adversarial politics- seeds will bear fruit- until then, I try to sow the seeds of Liberty and work, dilligently, to leave my space a little better than I found it- there are no quick fixes- long term results require long term thinking and long term, is, in the scheme of things, long after you're gone- sow seeds they will bear fruit, we're harvesting the fruit of seeds sown long ago- seeds bear fruit Naturally, their fruit can't be legislated or mandated successfully- only Liberty guarantees the reward of Liberty-