Party of Morals and Values

Sep 2019
Here
This is why I could never get into politics. Because somewhere in my ancestry, be it within the last 50 years or the last 200 years, someone did something that wouldn't be acceptable today. And I'd end up taking the heat over something I had nothing to do with.

Jul 2019
Georgia
This is why I could never get into politics. Because somewhere in my ancestry, be it within the last 50 years or the last 200 years, someone did something that wouldn't be acceptable today. And I'd end up taking the heat over something I had nothing to do with.
hey, no matter how bad it is, it's got to be hard to top Dad hanging out with a notorious piddler, and writing books about alien anal rape of children

crazy ole man Barr's son got to be the top law enforcement officer in the land, twice!

therefore, I'd say that kind of thing doesn't matter anymore

Reactions: leekohler2
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Couldn't that be said of the malevolent and never ending attacks on Trump by the Dem's? The Dem's have reached a level of TDS that is starting to reach a level of psychotic distortion that is consuming every aspect of their daily lives.
No, the attacks on Obama (for the most part) were baseless and unwarranted.

The attacks on Trump, on the other hand, are restrained compared to what he has done.

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Is there a separation of church and state? Where can I find that in the Constitution? It does say that Congress shall "make no law respecting an establishment of religion".
Yes there is separation of church and state. Something does not have to be explicitly written in the Constitution in order for it to be a real thing.

Oct 2019
USA
The odd thing is that I see a lot of Democrats taking the position of the "party of morals and values", in regards to objecting to Trump consentually "fooling around" with lots of women - despite the left supposedly being tolerant of alternative sexual arrangements, or having so many supporters in Hollywood, like Louis CK, living lascivious lifestyles.

If Melania is okay with Trump messing around, that just means they have an open marriage, and Trump has a polyamorous sexual orientation - so what's the problem; why are those on the left now the ones arguing in favor of the piety of "one man, one woman" arrangements?

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
The odd thing is that I see a lot of Democrats taking the position of the "party of morals and values", in regards to objecting to Trump consentually "fooling around" with lots of women - despite the left supposedly being tolerant of alternative sexual arrangements, or having so many supporters in Hollywood, like Louis CK, living lascivious lifestyles.

If Melania is okay with Trump messing around, that just means they have an open marriage, and Trump has a polyamorous sexual orientation - so what's the problem; why are those on the left now the ones arguing in favor of the piety of "one man, one woman" arrangements?
The problem? Credible allegations of rape.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North

Rank hypocrisy.

Oct 2019
USA
The problem? Credible allegations of rape.
As far as I'm aware, the (newest) rape allegations emerged later - the "grab em by the pussy" video was just a video of Trump saying that women "let him do it" because he's rich and famous, so it was obvious to me it was talking about something consensual.

So the ones tooting their horn over it were either ignorant, or intentionally lying.

To quote Hitler, "If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."