Patriot and Trump supporter

Nov 2019
Upstate NY
Living these last days of a peaceful america to the fullest.

Since Trump's opening speech, I knew he was the man to take back America for the patriots.

Ever since, I have been advocating for him and defending his policy and his ideology

Trump was the man for the job and he has made America great again and he will never stop fighting for us.

So I just wanted to say Hi and share a little bit of my story.

Im from upstate NY, and I enjoy fighting against tyranny and leftist liberal thought and ideology

Warning I do NOT handle Obama with kid gloves. I believe his aim was to destroy America (and in case you missed it, the antichrist).. And bush before him and Clinton as well... they all played a part in damaging America...

As a conservative, I fight for freedoms, the unborn and traditional values.

I understand that the coup against Trump will be successful and he will be removed from office.

Not because Trump is guilty, but because those in positions of ultimate power have turned wrong into right and right into wrong.

Spend these last weeks and months with your family and loved ones.

Because there is no coming back from where America is going....

We are headed for a civil war - this is exactly what Obama wants and exactly what he will deliver on.

Hats off to Trump, for buying us close to four years, it was a good run. I hope to see you all in heaven.

May 2019
California
Living these last days of a peaceful america to the fullest.

Since Trump's opening speech, I knew he was the man to take back America for the patriots.

Ever since, I have been advocating for him and defending his policy and his ideology

Trump was the man for the job and he has made America great again and he will never stop fighting for us.

So I just wanted to say Hi and share a little bit of my story.

Im from upstate NY, and I enjoy fighting against tyranny and leftist liberal thought and ideology

Warning I do NOT handle Obama with kid gloves. I believe his aim was to destroy America (and in case you missed it, the antichrist).. And bush before him and Clinton as well... they all played a part in damaging America...

As a conservative, I fight for freedoms, the unborn and traditional values.

I understand that the coup against Trump will be successful and he will be removed from office.

Not because Trump is guilty, but because those in positions of ultimate power have turned wrong into right and right into wrong.

Spend these last weeks and months with your family and loved ones.

Because there is no coming back from where America is going....

We are headed for a civil war - this is exactly what Obama wants and exactly what he will deliver on.

Hats off to Trump, for buying us close to four years, it was a good run. I hope to see you all in heaven.
traitortwump.jpg

LTP

Mar 2018
Undisclosed Bunker
I'm more constitutionalist than conservative. Trump is a traitor and he makes most liberals look tame when it comes to the destruction of the Republic. But, hey, if Israel profits, maybe you have somewhere to go when the SHTF here.

Nov 2019
Upstate NY
I'm more constitutionalist than conservative. Trump is a traitor and he makes most liberals look tame when it comes to the destruction of the Republic. But, hey, if Israel profits, maybe you have somewhere to go when the SHTF here.
Then you are NOT a true conservative or constitutionalist for that matter, due to the false belief that Trump is a traitor.