Patriot and Trump supporter

Nov 2019
Upstate NY
No. And you will never be able to force your religion on me or anyone else.
Okay, if you'd prefer to go to hell, more power to you. It's clear your heart is hardened against God, and that breaks my heart. You can't handle the truth.

May 2018
none
Okay, if you'd prefer to go to hell, more power to you. It's clear your heart is hardened against God, and that breaks my heart. You can't handle the truth.
If it means people like you won't be there, that's where I would want to go. I'd be the first in line, actually.

Nov 2019
Upstate NY
No. And you will never be able to force your religion on me or anyone else.
You do realize that globally, Christians have done more good for society than Islam, right?

The difference is Christianity matured as a religion 300-400 years ago.

Islam, unfortunately did not mature and they are still throwing gays off builings head first, still killing christians left and right, still murdering raping and pillaging as they gain territory.

Yeah, and you guys treat christians like dirt while Islam goes to war against Israel. They can wage war against their neighbors and the media and liberals dont seem to care. NO IT MUST BE THE PEACEFUL RELIGION THAT BAD BECAUSE THE TV SAYS SO!

Yeah, it's called priorities and you no nothing about that.

Reactions: poltiregist
Sep 2019
Here
You do realize that globally, Christians have done more good for society than Islam, right?

The difference is Christianity matured as a religion 300-400 years ago.

Islam, unfortunately did not mature and they are still throwing gays off builings head first, still killing christians left and right, still murdering raping and pillaging as they gain territory.

Yeah, and you guys treat christians like dirt while Islam goes to war against Israel. They can wage war against their neighbors and the media and liberals dont seem to care. NO IT MUST BE THE PEACEFUL RELIGION THAT BAD BECAUSE THE TV SAYS SO!

Yeah, it's called priorities and you no nothing about that.
The liberals on this forum will treat anyone that supports someone other than who they support, like crap. Religion is just their excuse. Then again, the republican on this forum will do the same thing.

Republicans and democrats see their favorite politicians as the god of their "godvernment." Trump supporters are no different. As a libertarian leaning individual, I could care less about your religion, unless you're trying to shove it in my face. If that happens, I'll kick your ass in a debate with biblical quotes, that'll make you look & feel foolish.

Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
From their mommies' basements.
You missed the mark on that one . I try not to single an individual out on here but beings you decided to attack me , I will point a few things out . I am presently living in one of my two homes I own with no lean on them . Presently live in a multi houses survival group on property I bought and paid for . Am a ex combat experienced Green Beret . I could insult you but will try to be the adult here .

Reactions: Iron Merc