Patriot and Trump supporter

Nov 2019
Upstate NY
They long for a Dear Leader (they have Daddy and God issues) not a Liberal Secular Constitutional Democratic Republic as founded.

If only Putin was American they dream, all would be well...
It was HILLARY who sold russia our Uranium. It was Hillary who received 13 B from Ukraine

Christians dont have daddy or God issues

That would be atheists and children as a result of broken marriages.

The Putin myth was started by none other than Barack Obama. Time to clear this up once and for all...

When Hillary lost the election:

Jul 2019
Georgia
It was HILLARY who sold russia our Uranium. It was Hillary who received 13 B from Ukraine

Christians dont have daddy or God issues

That would be atheists and children as a result of broken marriages.

The Putin myth was started by none other than Barack Obama. Time to clear this up once and for all...

When Hillary lost the election:

kind of fitting that first toon is pushing roxycontin,
seems like a pill a lot of trumpers are familiar with

Nov 2019
Upstate NY
Donald Trump is the most anti-gun president in the history of the United States. Let me repeat my words from another thread:

Donald Trump signed and Executive Order outlawing bump stocks. That legislation violated THREE provisions of the Constitution:

1 It infringed on your Right to keep and bear Arms

2 It violated the ban on ex post facto laws (Article I Section 9 of the United States Constitution)

3) It violated the Fifth Amendment which requires the government to pay people when property is taken. "property" has been defined by the courts to include personal possessions)

Trump's pick to head up the ATF is anti - gun:

gunowners.org

Trump’s Pick to lead ATF has Supported Gun Control | Gun Owners of America

gunowners.org
gunowners.org

Trump's pick for Attorney General is anti-gun:

Trump Choosing Barr for DOJ: No Favor to Gun Owners
If Barr is confirmed, the best gun owners will be able to hope for is that he will not abuse his position to demand more citizen disarmament edicts.
www.firearmsnews.com
www.firearmsnews.com

Trump has stated he would deny you Due Process and take your guns first:

www.cnbc.com

Trump says take guns 'early' without due process
President Trump suggests taking guns from some people before actually going to court.
www.cnbc.com
www.cnbc.com

All you have to is whizz someone off, they call the cops on you and your weapons are history. No Due Process with the orange turd in charge.

Trump has vowed to get the NRA on board with background checks:

www.cnn.com

Trump says he believes NRA will 'get there' on background checks
President Donald Trump said Friday there has been "tremendous support" for changing background check laws and appeared optimistic that the National Rifle Association would come around on the issue, despite public statements from the NRA against certain changes to current law.
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

whotv.com

Trump Says He Believes NRA Will ‘get there’ on Background Checks
President Donald Trump said Friday there has been "tremendous support" for changing background check laws and appeared optimistic that the National Rifle Association would come around on the issue, despite public statements from the NRA against certain changes to current law. "I really believe...
whotv.com
whotv.com

Now, let's go back a couple of decades. What did Trump say relative to firearms?

I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun."

theintercept.com

Donald Trump in 2000: “I Support the Ban on Assault Weapons”
These days, Trump criticizes “opponents of gun rights” for coming “up with scary sounding phrases like ‘assault weapons.’”
theintercept.com
theintercept.com

That's two decades of Trump on gun control and the present day. Now, because the anti-gun NRA told him to slack off a bit, you think he gives a rip about your Rights??? No Due Process, No money for personal property he "outlaws," no respect for the ex post facto provisions in the Constitution. He's got the same losers that followed other anti-gun presidents:

Reagan signed MAJOR anti-gun legislation

George Bush took NRA money, then publicly burned his NRA membership card, denounced the NRA and signed an Executive Order to ban the importation of semi automatic weapons

George W was endorsed by the NRA yet he told Congress he would sign the Assault Weapons Ban if it crossed his desk.

Trump is not going to be any different. He's just going to be worse. Twenty years of this crap going all the up to August of 2019 and NOW you think he's going to suddenly become pro-gun? Do you need a boulder to fall on your head in order to figure out how the RINOs play this game?
TRUMP DOES NOT want to take your guns!

Reactions: poltiregist
Jun 2019
ROT
Obama would have taken your guns if patriots didnt stand up and fight for what's rightfully ours for defense against our own government.
That must be why he never signed any gun legislation - he wanted to take your guns.

You are running out of time, Drone. Do you want to be ignorant and happy, or educated and unhappy? Your call...

Nov 2019
Upstate NY
That must be why he never signed any gun legislation - he wanted to take your guns.

You are running out of time, Drone. Do you want to be ignorant and happy, or educated and unhappy? Your call...
Trump does not want to take your guns. It cant be anymore crystal clear.

Reactions: poltiregist