Patriot and Trump supporter

Nov 2019
Upstate NY
No. And Canada owned it before Russia. Educated yourself, Drone...
Yes and Hillary sold Russia our uranium educate yourself.

EDIT: YOU TRUst shep smith to pick apart this story for you?

Do you just have bad judgement part of the time or all of the time?

Jun 2019
ROT
Reactions: The Mustard King
Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
I think I see the problem with some thinking in a total realm of a fantasy world . They haven't wised up yet . They are even quoting CNN as being a reliable and truthful information source . I would recommend folks to go straight to Donald Trumps tweets and get the real facts .

Reactions: Spdy and Iron Merc
Jun 2019
ROT
I think I see the problem with some thinking in a total realm of a fantasy world . They haven't wised up yet . They are even quoting CNN as being a reliable and truthful information source .
The Source matters little, if at all, if the information is correct. Learn what a Fallacy is. What you just said is one of them...

May 2019
California
I think I see the problem with some thinking in a total realm of a fantasy world . They haven't wised up yet . They are even quoting CNN as being a reliable and truthful information source . I would recommend folks to go straight to Donald Trumps tweets and get the real facts .
His own tweets damn him.

Reactions: leekohler2
Mar 2017
Matosinhos Portugal
Voçe defende o senhor Trump .Porque tem a barriga cheia
Living these last days of a peaceful america to the fullest.

Since Trump's opening speech, I knew he was the man to take back America for the patriots.

Ever since, I have been advocating for him and defending his policy and his ideology

Trump was the man for the job and he has made America great again and he will never stop fighting for us.

So I just wanted to say Hi and share a little bit of my story.

Im from upstate NY, and I enjoy fighting against tyranny and leftist liberal thought and ideology

Warning I do NOT handle Obama with kid gloves. I believe his aim was to destroy America (and in case you missed it, the antichrist).. And bush before him and Clinton as well... they all played a part in damaging America...

As a conservative, I fight for freedoms, the unborn and traditional values.

I understand that the coup against Trump will be successful and he will be removed from office.

Not because Trump is guilty, but because those in positions of ultimate power have turned wrong into right and right into wrong.

Spend these last weeks and months with your family and loved ones.

Because there is no coming back from where America is going....

We are headed for a civil war - this is exactly what Obama wants and exactly what he will deliver on.

Hats off to Trump, for buying us close to four years, it was a good run. I hope to see you all in heaven.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As Portuguese I say. You defend Mr. Trump, because you have your belly full, and saying bad Obama will be for him black ???

With Obama, your country has poor people. And with Trump your country is no longer poor, I'm sure not.

Please tell me which U.S.A President ended the poor in your country, I answer for the friend (None)

I'll talk about my country Portugal lived 48 years dictatorship had poor, today Portugal new country 45 years old democracy, the poor still exist in my country.

Sorry friend my Latin, Mr. Trump as President is a zero on the left, he doesn't even know the U.S.A map he's an ignorant, and a great racist. My country has also had shit similar to Mr. Trump

In portuguese

Como português eu digo.Voçê defende o senhor Trump,porque voçê tem a sua barriga cheia,e dizendo mal do Obama será por ele preto???

Com Obama presidente o seu país tem pobres. E com Trump o seu país deixou de ter pobres,tenho a certeza que não.

Me diga por favor qual foi o Presidente dos U.S.A que acabou com os pobres do seu país,eu respondo pelo o amigo ( Nenhum )

Vou falar do meu país Portugal viveu 48 anos dictadura tinha pobres,hoje Portugal país novo com 45 anos democraçia,os pobres ainda existem no meu país.

Desculpe amigo o meu latim, o senhor Trump como Presidente é um zero á esquerda, ele nem conheçe o mapa do U.S.A ele é um ignorante,e um grande racista.Meu país tambem tem tido merda similar ao senhor Trump