Patriot and Trump supporter

Nov 2019
Upstate NY
As Portuguese I say. You defend Mr. Trump, because you have your belly full, and saying bad Obama will be for him black ???

Sorry friend my Latin, Mr. Trump as President is a zero on the left, he doesn't even know the U.S.A map he's an ignorant, and a great racist. My country has also had shit similar to Mr. Trump
Trump is not a racist.

First of all the color of his skin has nothing to do with his actions. That is how a measure a man, not on his race but on his actions. That is where I find fault with Obama.

Country is coming apart now - you are seeing the fabric of our society being torn in two.

Be close to your family and your loved ones now - there is not much time left.

2020 is going to be a bad year for the united states - or whats left of it.

Nov 2019
Upstate NY
Spin doesn't cut it, Zionist.

And most Americans have zero need for a gun but it's legal in most cases, for now...
What spin?

knock off the nonsense you know damn well obama wanted to take your guns and so did hillary and so did everyone else on the left wing to make the takeover easier.

Trump is defending your rights to own a gun, is there any mystery who is on your side?

You might look into operation fast and furious before you post again so you dont look so much like a fool

Jun 2019
ROT
What spin?

knock off the nonsense you know damn well obama wanted to take your guns ...
That must have been why no Federal gun regulations were ever signed, or even sought after I believe, by Obama.

Like him we figure you mostly kill yourselves with your own guns so he never bothered.

You are the classic problem with a Political Zionist, all dogma no hunt...

Reactions: intangible child
Jul 2019
Georgia
Trump is not a racist.

First of all the color of his skin has nothing to do with his actions. That is how a measure a man, not on his race but on his actions. That is where I find fault with Obama.

Country is coming apart now - you are seeing the fabric of our society being torn in two.

yo if the Armageddon happens in 2020 that's 100% on trump

Jul 2019
Georgia
That must have been why no Federal gun regulations were ever signed, or even sought after I believe, by Obama.
that's actually one of my biggest complaints about Obama

he didn't want to ruffle feathers so no action was taken while he was in office

Jun 2019
ROT
that's actually one of my biggest complaints about Obama

he didn't want to ruffle feathers so no action was taken while he was in office
Some fights are a big waste of time and political capital. Guns in America is one of them...

Reactions: se7en
Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
Without guns to defend against tyranny the U.S. would already be like many of the casterated countries we see around the globe . The men can't even defend themselves or their women . Isis type folks love these casterated countries and see them as open for them to rape their women . Some of you guys might be willing to kneel down and surrender your women to be raped but I am not one . I will fight to the death to defend my women and guns .

Jun 2019
ROT
Without guns to defend against tyranny the U.S. would already be like many of the casterated countries we see around the globe . The men can't even defend themselves or their women . Isis type folks love these casterated countries and see them as open for them to rape their women . Some of you guys might be willing to kneel down and surrender your women to be raped but I am not one . I will fight to the death to defend my women and guns .
Guess who woman are usually raped by? Men close to them who they know, and therefore won't shoot.

And liberty does not require guns. Those are optional...

May 2018
none
Trump is not a racist.

Yep, and if it is, it's because of people like you. My family will still support my rights as an American, even though I am also gay. See, that's what you're missing. Blood is thicker than water. What you'll find is that family and friendship means a lot more than politics. That's what will defeat the evil you are trying to spread. Things might get a little rough, but at the end of all of it, people like you will lose. The USA has been through worse than Trump, and we will survive it and move forward, whether you like it or not. The theocratic oligarchy you desire will not come to pass.