Patriot and Trump supporter

Mar 2017
Matosinhos Portugal
I never needed to have a pistol to defend my wife, or my whole family. I have arms, I'm not one-handed.

Eu nunca precisei de ter uma pistola para defender a minha esposa,ou toda a minha familia.Tenho braços não sou maneta.

Civis ter pistola para quê? - Civilians have a pistol for what?

Everyone should think about making factories. Bread and not making gun factories.

Todo mundo devia pensar fazer fabricas de. Pão e não fazer fábricas de pistolas.

Bread kills hunger, pistols kill the human being for pleasure.

O pão mata a fome,as pistolas matam o ser humano por prazer.

Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
This racist thing even though having some basis as being considered evil has been taken to an un - rational and hysterical level .Would you expect a cowboy to come riding out at the rodeo on a Holstein bull . No because any country person knows a Holstein is a docile and non-aggressive animal .Does this make you racist against milk cows ? Would you bet your money on a pit bull to win a fight against a poodle ? Does this make you racist against poodles ? The point being just like different breeds of animals different pure strains of people have different characteristics they have developed over the generations . This doesn't mean you should hate are embrace any race . But people should be able to stand up and face facts . This meaningless and in this case groundless name calling is childish and non - constructive .

Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
As for guns me and my entire survival group start training in the use of guns as soon as they are big enough to shoulder a gun . We start the kids off with short and light guns . When I went to war the Colonel quickly recognized my skills and was classified as a weapons expert . I was the first person he always wanted by his side when the situation got dicey . He immediately called me in to take care of a situation when someone " one of our own " threw a hand grenade through his window in a assassination attempt . The point being - I am very pro gun and without people like me the whimps would have no freedom .

Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
explain to me why this paper should be considered racist . The author of this paper happens to be a neighbor of mine that I know personally . Us hill people " know who our neighbors are " and are quick to aid each other when a cause arises . I recall Tom once saying , if he was alive during the Civil War " he would have fought with the Northern army to free slaves . Tom is actually thought highly of in this area .

May 2019
California
explain to me why this paper should be considered racist . The author of this paper happens to be a neighbor of mine that I know personally . Us hill people know who our neighbors are and are quick to aid each other when a cause arises . I recall Tom once saying , if he was alive during the Civil War " he would have fought with the Northern army to free slaves . Tom is actually thought highly of in this area .
If you're stupid enough to need that explained, you're clearly to stupid enough to ever understand why, Mrs. Bubbles.

Jul 2019
Georgia
explain to me why this paper should be considered racist . The author of this paper happens to be a neighbor of mine that I know personally . Us hill people " know who our neighbors are " and are quick to aid each other when a cause arises . I recall Tom once saying , if he was alive during the Civil War " he would have fought with the Northern army to free slaves . Tom is actually thought highly of in this area .
your neighbor is the national director of the Knights of the KKK?

and you know him personally?

and don't think he's racist.

kay.

May 2018
none
Seriously? Explain to us how it's NOT racist?

May 2018
none
This racist thing even though having some basis as being considered evil has been taken to an un - rational and hysterical level .Would you expect a cowboy to come riding out at the rodeo on a Holstein bull . No because any country person knows a Holstein is a docile and non-aggressive animal .Does this make you racist against milk cows ? Would you bet your money on a pit bull to win a fight against a poodle ? Does this make you racist against poodles ? The point being just like different breeds of animals different pure strains of people have different characteristics they have developed over the generations . This doesn't mean you should hate are embrace any race . But people should be able to stand up and face facts . This meaningless and in this case groundless name calling is childish and non - constructive .
Please explain to us how a person's race should cause them to be discriminated against. We won't hold our breath.

Dec 2015
Arizona
If you're stupid enough to need that explained, you're clearly to stupid enough to ever understand why, Mrs. Bubbles.
AND......we've got another winner! I swear our MODS must have HELP WANTED signs all over the internet, inviting absolute wackadoodles to DTT in order to diversify our debates. Mrs. Bubbles doesn't even begin to describe this/his conversation starters.
Guns, hand grenades, racism and bragging rights---???

Nov 2005
California
One thing I have noted over the years is that typically people who are racist or homophobic or anti-semitic do not categorize themselves as that. It typically involves "lowering the bar" so that their actions are not considered as "racist", but other actions (e.g. lynching) would be classified as racist.
Can you explain what you think would define a person as "racist"?

Furthermore, your commentary above has very little to do with racism. The idea of thinking blacks should not be slaves is an incredibly low bar to meet.
Can you describe Tom's views on race in general and not just that one specific view?

Reactions: Clara007