Patriot and Trump supporter

Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
One thing I have noted over the years is that typically people who are racist or homophobic or anti-semitic do not categorize themselves as that. It typically involves "lowering the bar" so that their actions are not considered as "racist", but other actions (e.g. lynching) would be classified as racist.
Can you explain what you think would define a person as "racist"?

Furthermore, your commentary above has very little to do with racism. The idea of thinking blacks should not be slaves is an incredibly low bar to meet.
Can you describe Tom's views on race in general and not just that one specific view?
I like your question because you pose an honest question and not resorting to name calling . My interpretation of a racist is someone that likes or dislikes someone based on their race .

Dec 2019
U.S. arkansas
If you want to find someone that IS racist you don't have to look no farther than the U.S. Government . Examples different college entery requirments for different races , Different financial aid based on race , Jobs filled based on race Special history month for a particular race . If you guys got your drawers in a wad , I will suggest you put on your big boy drawers and face facts . When someone doesn't hate or like anyone based on race , that simply doesn't fit the definition of a racist .

Reactions: Spdy
May 2019
California
If you want to find someone that IS racist you don't have to look no farther than the U.S. Government . Examples different college entery requirments for different races , Different financial aid based on race , Jobs filled based on race Special history month for a particular race . If you guys got your drawers in a wad , I will suggest you put on your big boy drawers and face facts . When someone doesn't hate or like anyone based on race , that simply doesn't fit the definition of a racist .
Lulz. You wouldn't know facts if they were sodomizing you.

Reactions: leekohler2
Jul 2019
Georgia
Then by your own definition, your friend Tom is a racist, since he likes white people simply because they are white.
nah, neighbor Tom runs the KKK's newspaper, but he said he'd totally fight for the North to free slaves back in the day, so it's really a wash