Patriotic Descent

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
well, then I'll never hear what he or she has to say,
because fuck Putin and his propaganda.

oh well
Listening to RT to hear about what's wrong with our country is like getting advice on how to improve your marriage from your spouse's lover.

• Haha
Reactions: se7en

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Oh, and now ISIS is making a comeback thanks to idiot Trump. Supporting Russia, destroying democracy, pushing fascism, helping ISIS make a comeback. HOw's that for the so called patriot right?

I knew this dishonest talking point will be thrown out. Democrats had to finish the job. We couldn't just pull out and leave a power vacuum in these countries. That wouild have been completely disastrous. And then Obama had to go into Syria becuase the Iraq invasion created ISIS that spread into Syria, all thanks to the stupidity of invading Iraq.
The neocons who set up the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, and elsewhere knew they were setting up generational conflicts, said they were setting up generational conflicts, and did just what they said.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
I'm sorry, what wars has Trump started that you hate so much?

Oh, my bad, you hate a man who broke the mold and decided not to start a war.

As for the US being such a horrible place to live, we need to send you to Mexico and start telling all of the immigrants that have risked life and limb to travel thousands of miles just to get into the US what a horrible place it is.

They seem to have no idea.

LMAO!
More proof trolls don't read. Never mentioned Trump. Oh look, hte idiot right"why don't you leave"? Why don't the hateful POS right winger who hates American diversity, hates the constitution, leave this country? And for the reading comprehension deficient people, I was talking about US foreign policy. And instead of leaving and being OK with it, I want the US to do the right thing.

Unlike the scumbag rightwing cowards

Feb 2019
here and there
More proof trolls don't read. Never mentioned Trump. Oh look, hte idiot right"why don't you leave"? Why don't the hateful POS right winger who hates American diversity, hates the constitution, leave this country? And for the reading comprehension deficient people, I was talking about US foreign policy. And instead of leaving and being OK with it, I want the US to do the right thing.

Unlike the scumbag rightwing cowards
Saying this as people like you condemn Trump for pulling out of Syria.

Very telling.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Saying this as people like you condemn Trump for pulling out of Syria.

Very telling.
no it is not. The troops in Syria weren't fighting anybody, they were advising. Pulling out let Russia move right in and become a player in the middle east. And slaughter the people who fought ISIS in Syria. The people who did the hard work. As usual, US behave like scumbags, use local people to do their bidding and just abandon them. Just like they did in Afghanistan decades ago, and see who that played out. Now ISIS is on the rise.

God you right wingers know nothing. No wonder why you people support scumbag Republicans who do nothing but lie like Nunes and the rest of the Trump ass lickers

Feb 2019
here and there
no it is not. The troops in Syria weren't fighting anybody, they were advising. Pulling out let Russia move right in and become a player in the middle east. And slaughter the people who fought ISIS in Syria. The people who did the hard work. As usual, US behave like scumbags, use local people to do their bidding and just abandon them. Just like they did in Afghanistan decades ago, and see who that played out. Now ISIS is on the rise.

God you right wingers know nothing. No wonder why you people support scumbag Republicans who do nothing but lie like Nunes and the rest of the Trump ass lickers
So for the record, you want US "advisors" like we had in Vietnam all over the world.

Good to know warmonger.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
One who is educated can separate the bull shit from the truth. If you are so fearful of hearing anothers opinion then you have no business criticizing that opinion. I have watched Jesse Ventura, Larry King, and a few others, and have not seen the propaganda that you fear so much.
Pretty clearly, you don't understand how Putin's KGB-style State Media operates.

They suck you in with stories with some truthful basis in the hope that you will consider them a reliable, go-to news source on other matters. It's all part of a propaganda ploy.

One who is educated indeed can separate the propaganda from the truth and doesn't need to go to RT for the truth.

Dec 2018
Indiana
Progressives love warmongers.

Just go to Washington DC to find this out. Every major monument is dedicated to a war time President, EXCEPT Jefferson, because he was actually the best of the best.
You don't mean the "progressive" Bush family (R-TX)? Or neocon Dick and Liz Cheney (R-WY)? I can't stand the sight of either family.

Jul 2019
Georgia
One who is educated can separate the bull shit from the truth. If you are so fearful of hearing anothers opinion then you have no business criticizing that opinion. I have watched Jesse Ventura, Larry King, and a few others, and have not seen the propaganda that you fear so much.
sorry bro I'm boycotting Putin because I'm still a little pissed at him for attacking my country. YMMV and that's fine. but in my book, fuck Putin

Reactions: imaginethat