Paul Manafort's new indictment

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Yes, today he was sentenced to an additional 3.5 years, giving him a max of about 7 years in prison.

But his day is not over.

The Associated Press is reporting that prosecutors in New York City have indicted Paul Manafort for mortgage fraud, conspiracy, and other state charges.

The key here is STATE crimes. The president can't pardon someone for state crimes.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Yes, today he was sentenced to an additional 3.5 years, giving him a max of about 7 years in prison.

But his day is not over.

The Associated Press is reporting that prosecutors in New York City have indicted Paul Manafort for mortgage fraud, conspiracy, and other state charges.

The key here is STATE crimes. The president can't pardon someone for state crimes.

But the crimes you are talking about occurred when Manafort was working for the Podesta Brothers (contracted by the DNC Clinton 2008 campaign and the Clinton foundation) from 2006-2014.

There were no indictments for crimes while he was working for Trump.. maybe because there were no crimes committed during that period.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
But the crimes you are talking about occurred when Manafort was working for the Podesta Brothers (contracted by the DNC Clinton 2008 campaign and the Clinton foundation) from 2006-2014.

There were no indictments for crimes while he was working for Trump.. maybe because there were no crimes committed during that period.
You are correct. These crimes have nothing to do with his actions in the Trump campaign. I would assume then you agree that.

1. It makes no sense that Manafort's lawyers have been saying this case shows there's no evidence for collusion
2. Trump is misleading the public when he tweeted this judge confirmed there's no collusion, because the case had nothing to do with it
3. Since this is all separate, Trump and his campaign have nothing to worry about

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
You are correct. These crimes have nothing to do with his actions in the Trump campaign. I would assume then you agree that.

1. It makes no sense that Manafort's lawyers have been saying this case shows there's no evidence for collusion
2. Trump is misleading the public when he tweeted this judge confirmed there's no collusion, because the case had nothing to do with it
3. Since this is all separate, Trump and his campaign have nothing to worry about

I still have one question there is only one rock solid piece of evidence anyone colluded with Russia in the 2016 campaign.. that is the Russian Dossier... Which was the product of the DNC and Hillary Campaign... So if the Mueller investigation is about Russian collusion.. how the hell can they ignore that Donkey in the room.

Then when you add the fact that Gates and Maniforts crimes for which they have been indicted occurred when they were working for the Clintons and the DNC contracted through the Podesta Group..

Then you add on top of that the access to the DNC emails that were hacked was given to the hackers by one of the podesta Brothers.

Then you have Podesta's Clinton's and Staffers' and McCabe and Comey destroying and/or hiding evidence that was under subpoena...

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
I still have one question there is only one rock solid piece of evidence anyone colluded with Russia in the 2016 campaign.. that is the Russian Dossier... Which was the product of the DNC and Hillary Campaign... So if the Mueller investigation is about Russian collusion.. how the hell can they ignore that Donkey in the room.

Then when you add the fact that Gates and Maniforts crimes for which they have been indicted occurred when they were working for the Clintons and the DNC contracted through the Podesta Group..

Then you add on top of that the access to the DNC emails that were hacked was given to the hackers by one of the podesta Brothers.

Then you have Podesta's Clinton's and Staffers' and McCabe and Comey destroying and/or hiding evidence that was under subpoena...
I'd be happy to address your statements after you address the points I raised to you.

Jul 2014
massachusetts

You make this shit up, and after it's completely refuted you repeat it, again and again....

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
You make this shit up, and after it's completely refuted you repeat it, again and again....

What were the crimes that Manafort was indicted, What years were those crimes committed and where was he working at the time those crimes were committed.

Please list them and prove me wrong.

or don't and admit I am correct.

I have my response ready to for you.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
What were the crimes that Manafort was indicted, What years were those crimes committed and where was he working at the time those crimes were committed.

Please list them and prove me wrong.

or don't and admit I am correct.

I have my response ready to for you.
look you make up shit all the time, and then you try to wiggle out.
Paul Manafort did not work for Hillary Clinton and the DNC, that's the LIE you keep repeating. One of them anyway.

Oct 2010
Colorado
look you make up shit all the time, and then you try to wiggle out.
Paul Manafort did not work for Hillary Clinton and the DNC, that's the LIE you keep repeating. One of them anyway.
Exactly. Manafort never worked for Hillary, though he did shake hands with Reagan. ;)

Jul 2014
massachusetts

But his day is not over.

The beauty of that is that Trump can't pardon Manafort until after the 2020 election, that gives the state time to bring it's cases to court and secure guilty verdicts.
Then add that time after the federal sentences. Even if Trump pardons him, he just gets moved from Danbury to Sing-Sing.
Unlike Cohen, Manafort will probably die in prison.
Just a message for the people who don't want to rat out Trump.