Pedophile Charged With Abusing 3 Girls Says He's A 9-Year-Old Trapped In Man's Body

May 2013
arkansas
He's nine years old and we must not try him as an adult......Take his drivers license, his right to vote, and he can't legally own anything because he's not of age........
Would a liberal like to give a rebuttal?
I guess it will all come down to whether or not he's mentally retarded and unable to tell right from wrong.

Reactions: foundit66
May 2013
arkansas
What claims? A defense lawyer will ALWAYS use any defense he can come up with, even a PD, it's their job you know.
There's a part in a Sharyn McCrumb book where two lawyers are discussing cases. One tells how he got a not guilty verdict for a woman accused of murder. She claimed that the victim was in the form of a black dog at the time of the crime. The jury let her off saying "She were a bitch anyway. We couldn't decided on color.".

May 2013
arkansas
It says he confessed to some of the crimes, but ok try him then put him down!
If he really does have the mentality of a nine year old, getting him to confess to a crime wouldn't be difficult.

Don't get me wrong.......I have no doubt that this is simply a novel attempt to 'get off the hook' so to speak, but we really need to find out.

Reactions: 1 person