Pedophile Charged With Abusing 3 Girls Says He's A 9-Year-Old Trapped In Man's Body

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
He's nine years old and we must not try him as an adult......Take his drivers license, his right to vote, and he can't legally own anything because he's not of age........
Would a liberal like to give a rebuttal?
NO rebuttal needed. If he's guilty, try his ass and put him in prison. End of story. Because we support the GLTGB communities DOES NOT MEAN we support criminal behavior. It certainly DOES NOT MEAN we, in any way, form or fashion, support or condone child abuse !! If the fucker is guilty he's going to prison with NO SYMPATHY from me or anyone else on this board.

You fright wingers are REALLY stretching !!! MILLIONS of sexually abused children in this country and 99.9999999999% of them abused by straight adults. But let one gay abuse a child and it's OH MY FUCKING GOD WE TOLD YOU SO !!!!! This guy isn't even gay, he just says he's a child !!

HHHHHRRRRRRUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH, slippery slope indeed !!!

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
If he really does have the mentality of a nine year old, getting him to confess to a crime wouldn't be difficult.

Don't get me wrong.......I have no doubt that this is simply a novel attempt to 'get off the hook' so to speak, but we really need to find out.
Which, of course, it what a trial will determine.

Jan 2017
Michigan
If he really does have the mentality of a nine year old, getting him to confess to a crime wouldn't be difficult.

Don't get me wrong.......I have no doubt that this is simply a novel attempt to 'get off the hook' so to speak, but we really need to find out.
Problem is even a 9 yr old sexually abusing 3 yr olds is wrong and since he is an adult he should still be put down! You are right though it is a sham!

Jan 2015
MD
He's nine years old and we must not try him as an adult......Take his drivers license, his right to vote, and he can't legally own anything because he's not of age........
Would a liberal like to give a rebuttal?
Age is a biological fact, not a social construct like gender. Fuck this guy.

Jan 2017
Michigan
NO rebuttal needed. If he's guilty, try his ass and put him in prison. End of story. Because we support the GLTGB communities DOES NOT MEAN we support criminal behavior. It certainly DOES NOT MEAN we, in any way, form or fashion, support or condone child abuse !! If the fucker is guilty he's going to prison with NO SYMPATHY from me or anyone else on this board.

You fright wingers are REALLY stretching !!! MILLIONS of sexually abused children in this country and 99.9999999999% of them abused by straight adults. But let one gay abuse a child and it's OH MY FUCKING GOD WE TOLD YOU SO !!!!! This guy isn't even gay, he just says he's a child !!

HHHHHRRRRRRUUUMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH, slippery slope indeed !!!
There is nothing straight about anyone who abuses a child, how many of the abusers were abused that is the slope!

Feb 2007
New York

The article states that the single mother that was staying with him used to have him watch the children when she went to work. It is not likely that she would have left her children with a retarded adult.