Pedophile Charged With Abusing 3 Girls Says He's A 9-Year-Old Trapped In Man's Body

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Not this specific case but the general temperature of the postmodernist movement

Here are a few stories to help you connect the dots.

Canadian man leaves family to be transgender six-year-old girl*Stefonknee Wolscht | Daily Mail Online

Apparently salon has since deleted its series on the virtuous pediophiles. I can find them archived from associates but it would take time. Here is an article on the article though.

Salon's Todd Nickerson on Pedophilia: 'I'm Not a Monster' - Breitbart

medium.com/pedophiles-about-pedophilia/you-say-potato-i-say-pedophile-5a9ad0ee0f99
Dude, that much pretty much gibberish, having NOTHING to do with this thread.
You need a better hobby.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Dude, that much pretty much gibberish, having NOTHING to do with this thread.
You need a better hobby.
Your post much pretty much demonstrates that you once again do not understand what the hell is going on. This would explain why you have problems contributing to a thread.

*shrugbus*

Nov 2013
NM
Back to basics

Nope. It is to point out the insanity that is postmodernism, the fact that the radical left (that is quickly devouring the left as we one knew it) not only accepts and encourages the basis of this persons defence but they are trying to violently push it on society. This cancer needs to be exposed everytime it shows its face.

I've seen postmodernism as a theory thrown around in the arts, literary criticism, architecture, music, painting - basically, the plastic arts. Someone is seriously attempting to apply it to politics?

Who? & what kind of policy are they coming up with?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Your post much pretty much demonstrates that you once again do not understand what the hell is going on. This would explain why you have problems contributing to a thread.

*shrugbus*
No, I'm simply not paranoid or the type that sits around in abject terror because someone, somewhere, in someway does not think, act, speak or believe in EXACTLY the manner as I, or that I think he/she should, and OMG there COULD BR MORE! :lol:

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I've seen postmodernism as a theory thrown around in the arts, literary criticism, architecture, music, painting - basically, the plastic arts. Someone is seriously attempting to apply it to politics?

Who? & what kind of policy are they coming up with?
Yep. What these RW lads do is misapply a word or term, giving it a meaning that they WANT it to have. Then, when you tell them how full of shit they are they simply go to a site on the web, such as perhaps Urban Dictionary, that has taken note of their silliness and say "SEE, we were right." In cases such as that they apparently believe that if you see it on the internet it must be true, because you can't put it on the internet unless it's true, right? UNLESS it's something they don't believe or want others to know about. THEN it's "a biased liberal source", FAKE NEWS or some such other shit.

It's pretty simple, postmodernism politics is what they SAY it is and it's EVIL because they SAY it is.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Have you heard of 'child trafficking'? Or 'human trafficking'?

The eight-year-old was assaulted while her family stayed with Roman for 10 weeks, starting in October of 2016. According to prosecutors, the girl's mother worked a shift at night and Roman would take care of the children. During one of the attacks, two of the victim's younger siblings were watching a movie on a cellphone in the same room, say prosecutors.

The eight-year-old was assaulted while her family stayed with Roman for 10 weeks, starting in October of 2016.
The victim was allegedly continuously attacked, even after the family moved out.

The other six-year-old victim was allegedly assaulted while she slept in his home for one year, from January of 2017 to the present month.

The "trans-age" male was charged with a Class X felony

The Class X felony is, short of first degree murder, the most serious felony offense on the books in Illinois. Upon a finding of guilt, the court cannot sentence the defendant to probation. The offense has a mandatory minimum sentence of 6-30 years in the Department of Corrections.

Class X Felony | Illinois Law | Penalty | Sentencing

Human trafficking happens when one or more individuals are controlled and exploited for profit. Victims include adults over the of 18 who are deceived or coerced into commercial sex acts, children who are sold or otherwise used in the sex trade, and anyone who is compelled to take part in forced labor. Across the country, state legislators are trying to address increasing numbers of human trafficking. As a result, there are stringent federal laws in place, but many states also have their own laws, some more significant than others.

Human Trafficking Cases
  • A man was arrested in Piqua, OH, by the FBI on human trafficking charges. The man has been charged with prostitution of a minor. The case is still under investigation, so few details have been made available. However, the defendant is being held in jail and will not be released on bail pending the outcome of his hearing. (Troy Daily News)
  • A man has been arrested and charged with forced prostitution of two women in Bountiful, UT. The prosecution is using the case as an example to highlight the risk women face right here in this country. They believe around 100,000 women are currently being held in forced prostitution situations in this country. (2 KUT-V)
  • One man has been arrested on human trafficking and forced prostitution charges. One of his alleged victims, a 19 year old, has come forward to say that she was not being forced into prostitution, but that the man is her boyfriend, with whom she has an open relationship. However, according to law enforcement agents, the man had two women under his command, holding their identification and bank cards in his wallet, as well as other telltale signs. (Arkansas Matters)
  • A human trafficking case in Frederick County is likely to be trialed at federal level. A man is alleged to have sex trafficked two underage girls. (The Frederick News Post)
  • Michigan is putting new trafficking laws in place to curtail the increasing number of trafficking cases that happen in the state each year. (The Christian Science Monitor)
Human Trafficking + Laws, Charges & Statute of Limitations - Find Lawyer or Attorney Near Me

So Mr. Roman is being tried while the 'sellers' are off and running?

I wonder if the children were used as a 'payment' method for Mr. Roman allowing them to stay in his home.

Last edited:
Feb 2007
New York
If a person were genuinely "trans age" and was a nine year old that person would also be asexual as a rule. I agree that kids are being sexualized younger and younger, but those who are genuinely trans tend to go for the most obvious tendencies of the type i.e. MtF tend to be girly girls and FtM tend to have facial hair and/or work out (well muscled). If there was a 'trans-age' person he or she would be very innocent and age appropriate.

The short version of what I just said: The defense is BS.