Pelosi Claims She’s Against Impeachment, But Her Actions Say She’s Lying

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Schiff knows when the report comes out he is 1 going to look like a total idiot.. Wait, Too late.
They're hoping that they've got enough excuses to hold them till the election. He's poppin' stupid stuff every couple of days. We'll know he's desperate when he blames the Cubans.

Feb 2019
here and there
Pelosi: 'Not worth it' to impeach Trump

The hell you say!

What gives Dims? This is what you ran on. This is what you promised your base. All I've heard is how Trump has endangered national security due to the fact he has colluded with Putin. All I've heard is how dangerous Trump is because he is unstable, he is stupid, he is Hitler, blah, blah, blah, blah, freak'in blah!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all of a sudden Pelosi does not want to be divisive?

Do these people smoke crack 24/7 or just 24/7?

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Schiff is trying to influence Mueller by yelling that he's missing a big opportunity by not getting Trump under oath. Isn't that obstruction?) Cummings is screeching that he needs more ammo to impeach and SanFran Nan is saying no impeachment unless....well something......
Pelosi Claims She’s Against Impeachment, But Her Actions Say She’s Lying

Remember when those russians pranked shifty pretending to have photos of naked trump.

Adam Schiff pranked by Russians who offered nude photos of Trump

Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
Nancy Pelosi won't bring articles of impeachment to the floor unless she can count 67 Senate Guilty votes.
Yep, an astute calculation, imo. Look no further than the mid-term elections of 1998, after Clinton's impeachment, for evidence that gambling on impeachment fails to pay off.

I pray earnestly that the pious hypocrite, Pence, never makes it to the top spot.