Pelosi Claims She’s Against Impeachment, But Her Actions Say She’s Lying

Nov 2012
nirvana
Pelosi: 'Not worth it' to impeach Trump

The hell you say!

What gives Dims? This is what you ran on. This is what you promised your base. All I've heard is how Trump has endangered national security due to the fact he has colluded with Putin. All I've heard is how dangerous Trump is because he is unstable, he is stupid, he is Hitler, blah, blah, blah, blah, freak'in blah!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all of a sudden Pelosi does not want to be divisive?

Do these people smoke crack 24/7 or just 24/7?
Poutrage not selling much copy for you these days?

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Mar 2019
US
The only ones hollering about impeachment outside of Maxine Waters and a few more loudmouth Dems are the Republicans and the media.
She would impeach his butt yesterday if she had the votes in the Senate.It makes no sense to even talk about until she does.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Yep, an astute calculation, imo. Look no further than the mid-term elections of 1998, after Clinton's impeachment, for evidence that gambling on impeachment fails to pay off.

I pray earnestly that the pious hypocrite, Pence, never makes it to the top spot.
The Republicans impeached Clinton as Political Theatre, there was never a split second when the outcome was in doubt.
The Benghazi were more Republican Political Theatre.

Tip O'Neill wouldn't allow a vote on impeachment until he could count 67 guilty votes, and when Nixon saw that there were 67 guilty votes, he resigned, no impeachment required.
The GOP will whine "Political Theatre" about the House Oversight Committee hearings, claiming the hearings are designed to sway voters.
But sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
The GOP is not afraid of the effect the hearings will have on the Senate, the Senate GOP would vote "Not Guilty" while Trump gunned down people on 5th Avenue.
They are afraid of what ordinary citizens will think when Trump's tax returns are made public, when Trump's dirty business deals are made public.
Because that's the kind of stuff that could cost them the Senate, and the White House in 2020.

Dec 2016
Canada
Nancy Pelosi won't bring articles of impeachment to the floor unless she can count 67 Senate Guilty votes.
Did the Republicans count Senate seats before advancing articles of impeachment against Bill Clinton back in the 90's?
That's either a flimsy excuse to mask a total lack of guts, or a tell, and they don't want to play their hand because they don't have a case proving collusion between Trump and the Russian Government as previously claimed. Or, maybe Nancy's signs of dementia are progressing.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Did the Republicans count Senate seats before advancing articles of impeachment against Bill Clinton back in the 90's?
That's either a flimsy excuse to mask a total lack of guts, or a tell, and they don't want to play their hand because they don't have a case proving collusion between Trump and the Russian Government as previously claimed. Or, maybe Nancy's signs of dementia are progressing.
Yeah they counted votes, they came up with 49, but Republicans don't love America, they'd trash America if it gives more power.
They knew the Clinton impeachment would fail, but fuck that, so while Osama Bin Laden was putting 9/11 in place, the GOP was focusing on a blowjob....

Not really, Bill Clinton's real crime was raising taxes to balance the budget

Dec 2016
Canada
Yeah they counted votes, they came up with 49, but Republicans don't love America, they'd trash America if it gives more power.
They knew the Clinton impeachment would fail, but fuck that, so while Osama Bin Laden was putting 9/11 in place, the GOP was focusing on a blowjob....

Not really, Bill Clinton's real crime was raising taxes to balance the budget
Do they have a case or not? Because if they're actually serious and not bullshitting about wanting Trump out of office early, they have to be willing to make that case, and not hide behind worries that they may not get enough Republicans to support them! That just shows that they're either gutless or disingenuous, and neither is good!
And once again you are trying to give Bill Clinton a pass, so that pretty much eliminates getting Trump on any sex crimes of any sort!

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
The argument I've heard, not sure I agree with it, is Pelosi is publicly saying she won't impeach Trump unless crimes are presented. You then get republicans and the President himself saying "yea that makes sense." Then if crimes are indeed presented, the GOP is on record saying that's the threshold for impeachment.

Not sure I buy it, but it's a calculated risk