Pelosi encourages illegals to buy guns.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
The title of this thread and the article is inaccurate. Republicans want to add a portion of the bill that says any gun seller must report to ice whenever an illegal immigrant purchases attempts to make a gun purchase. She did not encourage illegals to buy guns as the title suggests. And she did not say a bill that prevents illegal immigrants from purchasing guns was xenophobic, as the title of the article says.
The first casualty of political extremism is the truth.
It is interesting to think back to the Dubya years when efforts were made to prevent those on the Watch List from buying guns and, I think, John Ashcroft (attny general) opposed any restriction on gun purchases by suspect individuals under watch. My how the Right has changed. Now undocumented workers are more dangerous than terrorists.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
The title of this thread and the article is inaccurate. Republicans want to add a portion of the bill that says any gun seller must report to ice whenever an illegal immigrant purchases attempts to make a gun purchase. She did not encourage illegals to buy guns as the title suggests. And she did not say a bill that prevents illegal immigrants from purchasing guns was xenophobic, as the title of the article says.
No it is not she wants MS13 to HAVE LEGAL ACCESS TO GUNS..

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
The Nazi Reich Citizenship law of 1935 deprived people of the Jewish faith of their German citizenship, they became the lesser category of 'subjects of the state' this removed many of the rights enjoyed by citizenship including gun ownership
The Reich Citizenship Law
The Nazi Reich Citizenship law of 1935 deprived people of the Jewish faith of their German citizenship, they became the lesser category of 'subjects of the state' this removed many of the rights enjoyed by citizenship including gun ownership
You jumped into the gun debate. What kind of gun do you own? I already know what kind of gun IT packs. Snub nose .357 mag.

Last edited:
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Not quite....and ironically, the gun-nuts are living proof.
Strange your so called "Gun Nuts" want working class people to have access to firearms.

NAZIs confiscated the Guns of working class.
'
Here is your real GUN Nut if you want to understand the NAZI position on guns take one look at this woman Feinstein wants to carry her pistol in her purse, while disarming the little people

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Strange your so called "Gun Nuts" want working class people to have access to firearms.

NAZIs confiscated the Guns of working class.
'
Here is your real GUN Nut if you want to understand the NAZI position on guns take one look at this woman Feinstein wants to carry her pistol in her purse, while disarming the little people

I am strictly opposed to arming Leprechauns.

Last edited:
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
You jumped into the gun debate. What kind of gun do you own?
You jumped into the gun debate. What kind of gun do you own? I already know what kind of gun IT packs.
You are too young to have lived in the Third Reich. I am no way trying to disparage you because you gave me a link.