Pelosi encourages illegals to buy guns.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
Seriously? You don't understand that a person can just walk into the US and say "Don't worry, I'm seeking asylum" then go about their business without any "adjudication" AKA paperwork?
I am sure it is easier for you to answer the question I did not ask. The issue is "illegality". A person is not "illegal" until they have been adjudicated. Now you may prefer that incorrect pejorative, but it is not technically correct.

Feb 2019
here and there
Mar 2018
Grayson
The title of this thread and the article is inaccurate. Republicans want to add a portion of the bill that says any gun seller must report to ice whenever an illegal immigrant purchases attempts to make a gun purchase. She did not encourage illegals to buy guns as the title suggests. And she did not say a bill that prevents illegal immigrants from purchasing guns was xenophobic, as the title of the article says.
The Republicans have become shameful. And I say that as a man who does not compromise. I accept NO gun control.

Republicans have already spent a TRILLION dollars to create the Dept. of Homeland (IN) Security and have federal agencies share information. Who, among the posters here, buys that B.S. the Republicans are selling. More laws and more money to do an ineffective job worse?

Nov 2018
Inner Space
The Republicans have become shameful. And I say that as a man who does not compromise. I accept NO gun control.
That is a sentiment that is shared by many people enjoying the benefits of incarceration in the US penal system.

Mar 2018
Grayson
There’s a big difference between banning illegal residents from owning guns and banning citizens from owning guns.
There is? Do tell.

According to the Declaration of Independence:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. "

The Second Amendment is an extension of your Right to Life. And our major founding principle is that all men derive their unalienable Rights from their Creator. Our Creator sure isn't government. Government does not give the Right and government is prohibited by the Constitution from prohibiting people from keeping and bearing firearms.

Mar 2018
Grayson
That is a sentiment that is shared by many people enjoying the benefits of incarceration in the US penal system.
It is sad that we have a foundational principle and tolerate having political prisoners. If I needed a firearm to protect my family, my own life, and / or property, then I would exercise my God given Rights. Hopefully you would too. Otherwise, there is no point in worrying about the Rule of Law.

Nov 2018
Inner Space
There is? Do tell.

According to the Declaration of Independence:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. "

The Second Amendment is an extension of your Right to Life. And our major founding principle is that all men derive their unalienable Rights from their Creator. Our Creator sure isn't government. Government does not give the Right and government is prohibited by the Constitution from prohibiting people from keeping and bearing firearms.
DTT certainly attracts a rich diversity of wacko theories to support the paranoid misconceptions of the Right.