Pensacola shooter hosted party to watch mass shooting videos

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
There's a bit more:

Pensacola Shooting Suspect Reportedly Loathed US As ‘Nation Of Evil,’ Hosted Dinner To Watch Mass Shooting Videos

And more. I'm not at all a fan of Matt Gaetz at all but looks like he's trying to do the right thing even if it goes against Trump this time.

He is categorically calling this terrorism and telling Saudi to F-Off from the investigation. "No interference."

Dec 2016
Canada
There also seems to be a report of another Saudi student taking videos of the shooting there.
I predict nothing will be said of the US/Saudi Alliance that includes war crimes in Yemen, Afghanistan and other places that motivated this Saudi student's suicide attack. Nor will anything be said about Gabriel Romero....the Pearl Harbor shooter a couple of days earlier, except maybe "Romero!" that's Hispanic....check his citizenship records!

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I predict nothing will be said of the US/Saudi Alliance that includes war crimes in Yemen, Afghanistan and other places that motivated this Saudi student's suicide attack. Nor will anything be said about Gabriel Romero....the Pearl Harbor shooter a couple of days earlier, except maybe "Romero!" that's Hispanic....check his citizenship records!
Why are bringing up his citizenship? No one else is.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Jarad is best friends with MBS, surely he'll work with trump in condemning their terrorist nationals.

Jun 2018
Toronto
Come to think of it the US valuable ally Saudi Arabia is the only source of foreign terror attacks on US soil.

Reactions: se7en
Jun 2018
South Dakota