People with lower emotional intelligence are more likely to hold right-wing views, study finds

Nov 2005
California
In context with the phrase "emotional intelligence"
Oh Vey.
You guys get so caught up in your propaganda you can't even make an intelligent argument about the actual overview.

I already defined emotional intelligence. It has absolutely nothing to do with "PC".
Emotional Intelligence: "the ability to identify and manage one's own emotions, as well as the emotions of others"
That has nothing to do with PC.

But you are trying to throw out an excuse, no matter how hair-brained it is, so you just start tying words together when it makes no sense to do so.

And an evaluation of it by Leftists as it is written in stone.
No. It's not.
It's open for discussion, but you and others are just incapable of having an intelligent discussion.

Controlling the language to gives you an advantage.
Emotional Intelligence has nothing to do with "controlling the language" or PC.

All you are talking about is something there is little we can do anything about human nature being what is.
You are incredibly wrong on this.
I understand some people with mental defects / issues (e.g. BPD, etc) have issues controlling their emotions, but the rest of us on this planet do not.
The fact that you think you can't says a lot about you...

Attaching it to the Right in your terms, your phraseology, is manipulation. Another thing to make the Right inferior to the Left which is the desired effect.
You are either not paying attention or refusing to honestly address what people have said.
I already stated that problems with emotional intelligence are not exclusive to the right.

And as far as "attaching" this to the right, I already refuted that idea as well. People with lower mental intelligence exist in both the right and the left, but there is absolutely no evidence that they are the majority.

You just assume a lot of dumb crap, you refuse to listen, and you toss out a lot of fears which are more indicative of your own problems than they are anything else.

Jul 2019
Georgia
What isn't about race for you Leftists? Please.:lol::lol::lol:
for me personally, that's true,
but I've spent a good chunk of the past 5 years fighting for justice for a black family who was wronged by the system
and their atagnosists used dog whistles, race, and racism against them
it's the whole reason I got back into politics. I DGAF for a whiillle

I'm not ashamed about the reason I'm around, and I also don't let a moment to address the rampant problem of racism in this country pass by. sorry.

however I don't represent "leftists" so to me, your desire to be labelist is just confirmation I'm right about this. thanks.

Apr 2019
America
Oh Vey.
You guys get so caught up in your propaganda you can't even make an intelligent argument about the actual overview.

I already defined emotional intelligence. It has absolutely nothing to do with "PC".
Emotional Intelligence: "the ability to identify and manage one's own emotions, as well as the emotions of others"
That has nothing to do with PC.

But you are trying to throw out an excuse, no matter how hair-brained it is, so you just start tying words together when it makes no sense to do so.

No. It's not.
It's open for discussion, but you and others are just incapable of having an intelligent discussion.

Emotional Intelligence has nothing to do with "controlling the language" or PC.

You are incredibly wrong on this.
I understand some people with mental defects / issues (e.g. BPD, etc) have issues controlling their emotions, but the rest of us on this planet do not.
The fact that you think you can't says a lot about you...

You are either not paying attention or refusing to honestly address what people have said.
I already stated that problems with emotional intelligence are not exclusive to the right.

And as far as "attaching" this to the right, I already refuted that idea as well. People with lower mental intelligence exist in both the right and the left, but there is absolutely no evidence that they are the majority.

You just assume a lot of dumb crap, you refuse to listen, and you toss out a lot of fears which are more indicative of your own problems than they are anything else.
I am sorry but I disagree with you and wonder who the Hell you think you are? You have an ego problem and it is all yours. You are on ignore.

Feb 2014
Oregon
Can you talk specifically about why you think this article is bogus?
Or are you simply generalizing yourself?
Glad to do that. Is there any question the title has emotional appeal to some people while it is offensive to others? In my judgment, it is about baiting a fight people should not be having. There may be truth in what is said, but exactly how are we going to use that information? I think there is agreement the statement is generalizing and triggering an emotional reaction, without being really useful information?

Feb 2014
Oregon
Absolutely
I'm A MAN, Thank-You
A "Notion"
This Is Why WOMEN And Their Fellow Travelers
Shouldn't Vote
Whoo, wait a minute. You don't see anything wrong with arguing about something you know absolutely nothing about? :lol:

Have I said my father was one of the main engineers who worked on the Apollo that went to the moon and on the storage of nuclear waste and top-secret military weapons? He was very manly and also very sexist. He also sent everyone in the family a copy of "Emotional Intelligence" and it might be a good idea to find out what you are talking about, before saying anything.

The notion of emotional intelligence comes from brain research. The plan was to observe what areas of the brain were working when a person was given different aspects of intelligence to think about. It was not the intention to explain anything about emotions, just an observation that a particular part of the brain was activated when emotional information was necessary to a judgment. Our success in school and in life is directly related to having emotional intelligence. Please, read the book or drop out of the discussion. :zany: Why would anyone start arguing about something without any information of the subject?